Online Vinyl Deals

Before I order, no discounts on MoFi inner sleeves floating around right?
No but these are better and cheaper:

How similar? Same thickness?
compared to the ones that come with MoFi records, the white back is slightly thicker so they wrinkle less. otherwise can't see any difference whatsoever.

As @Lee Newman said, these are all just made by the same companies with different branding. MoFi just upcharges to have their own name on them. I'd go with the Colemine or Hudson HiFi ones personally.

So the question is can my ocd accept a different brand at this point. 500 for that price seems like the right move if they're the same
they are less than half the price so it was the right move to me haha. looks like they are a few bucks cheaper on their own site than amazon. 500 come out to $88 shipped for me. they also have a 10% off coupon for email signup

@folsom_lives from memory, the SC ones are a little nicer but the price is right on these and they used to be even cheaper.

they are less than half the price so it was the right move to me haha. looks like they are a few bucks cheaper on their own site than amazon. 500 come out to $88 shipped for me. they also have a 10% off coupon for email signup

@folsom_lives from memory, the SC ones are a little nicer but the price is right on these and they used to be even cheaper.

I don't know if I "need" 500 but I certainly will use another 100+ over the next year or so. Seems like a too good not to.

WELCOME10 is the 10% off code.

Back