Online Vinyl Deals

Bummer, just looked and PS4 and PS5 don't support audio CDs. PS1, 2 and 3 do, however. Not sure about XBOX.

Pretty sure all XBOX's that have a disc drive will play cds, you just have to dl an app.

Weird about PS though as there earlier systems actually had a solid dac for a gaming system especially.

My Bowie box from DD shipped...I had to email them though, they nicked me for shipping, but their site says anything over 25 bucks ships free.
Technically they do state in their shipping terms that overweight items are subject to an additional shipping surcharge. It starts at two pounds and adds for each additional pound. An 18LP set is pretty heavy.

I don't like it, but I thought I would share.

Technically they do state in their shipping terms that overweight items are subject to an additional shipping surcharge. It starts at two pounds and adds for each additional pound. An 18LP set is pretty heavy.

I don't like it, but I thought I would share.
Every box set I've ever grabbed from Deep Discount has had that surcharge.
If it's something I think will be stocked for a while, I wait for it to hit DD's Walmart listings. It's usually a lot cheaper and free shipping.

Back