Online Vinyl Deals

Got a few I didn't have:

Bjork - Homogenic
Alice In Chains - Dirt
Cracker - Cracker
Oasis - Definitely Maybe (not as big a discount, but it got me to free shipping)
Tonic - Lemon Parade (surprised they had this in stock - I got screwed by a PopMarket preorder they didn't come through on)

$100 shipped. Never saw the Sugarcubes or Joshua Tree hit the page.
Cracker was the Reissue I assume?

I don’t think “Indie Vinyl Den” was including some new copies of a 30 year old record in their scratch & dent sale.

….or was that the joke?

I don't like to take chances with White Whales.
It was more just confirmation so I could sleep well tonight - as I could not find the listing on the site by the time I got to it.

OCD is a bitch.

Urban outfitters takes an additional 40% off sale items

View attachment 163978View attachment 163979View attachment 163980

It's 50% off in-store, plus an additional 10% off if you have a rewards account

My wife and I stopped into one while we were out today and got a great deal on these two

1632A7BD-0633-474C-8E63-A97360C4BDBA.jpeg

I haven't bought anything from Rise Records in quite awhile but they are having a pretty solid sale it looks like! Everything seems to range from $5-7 including a couple Box Sets and Deluxe Editions.

$7 for the 4lp Hot Water Music Box Set is what got me interested in it.

From the sounds of it, there is already a decent amount that sold out including a Placebo Box Set. All these sales coming at once has me just jumping from one to another without ever even buying anything because things I wanted most sold out 🙃

Last edited:
I haven't bought anything from Rise Records in quite awhile but they are having a pretty solid sale it looks like! Everything seems to range from $5-7 including a couple Box Sets and Deluxe Editions.

$7 for the 4lp Hot Water Music Box Set is what got me interested in it.

From the sounds of it, there is already a decent amount that sold out including a Placebo Box Set. All these sales coming at once has me just jumping from one to another without ever even buying anything because things I wanted most sold out 🙃
I was able to grab that Placebo set. I've wanted it for a while and $7 is hard to sneeze at.

Back