Online Vinyl Deals

It was looking like they'd gone to once a year with this, in June. Would love to see them break that pattern.

They did it for Black Friday last year, so hoping music is included again this year.

Based on my records (don’t ask lol), these are the last times they’ve done it:

June 2020 (Father’s Day)
October 2020
November 2020 (Black Friday)
February 2021
November 2021 (Black Friday)
June 2022 (Father’s Day)

MoviesUnlimited is having another month long discount. Free Shipping at $50+

November: MU22NOV - Save 25% on any order of $25 or more
also for December...
December: MU22DEC - Save 25% on any order of $25 or more

It's mostly just movie and game related vinyl but some solid deals if there's anything you want as it works on pre-orders as well.

I grabbed the Silent Night Deadly Night & House Soundtrack which were both the Light In The Attic variants which worked out since I thought they looked the best anyways. The Killer Klowns was also the LITA version. Got both of those along with the 4k Pulp Fiction Steelbook for about $70 shipped so not too bad.

MoviesUnlimited is having another month long discount. Free Shipping at $50+

also for December...

It's mostly just movie and game related vinyl but some solid deals if there's anything you want as it works on pre-orders as well.

I grabbed the Silent Night Deadly Night & House Soundtrack which were both the Light In The Attic variants which worked out since I thought they looked the best anyways. The Killer Klowns was also the LITA version. Got both of those along with the 4k Pulp Fiction Steelbook for about $70 shipped so not too bad.
Most everything I want is on backorder, but there are some great deals to be had.

Some highlights: Cowboy Bebop; The John Hughes Collection; Forest Gump; Oh Brother.

Most everything I want is on backorder, but there are some great deals to be had.

Some highlights: Cowboy Bebop; The John Hughes Collection; Forest Gump; Oh Brother.

Yeah, same here. I took a chance on a few backordered items during the last sale and did go 2/5 though so if it's a good enough deal it might be worth the gamble as they just automatically refund/cancel your order after a month or two of not coming in stock.

Elusive Disc is having a pretty decent sale.

$10 for that 2xLP Phish album is a steal. And $65 for 3FTV is pretty damn cheap.

Also great deal on this set

If anyone’s interested in 2-disc reissue of Guaraldi’s Charlie Brown Christmas, I just picked up a $26.85 copy characterized as: “Acceptable - Missing shrink-wrap, activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Large cosmetic damage on boxed set case.”

But it arrived unopened in original shrink, and it‘s perfect on the outside. Haven’t opened and spun it yet. There’s another copy for $26.85 available now. No way of knowing if it’s similarly not damaged like mine, but a heads up if anyone’s interested.

LIMITED TIME ONLY: BUY MATTHEW SWEET GIRLFRIEND / ALTERED BEAST DISCOUNT BUNDLE and GET Son of Altered Beast FREE!
3 AMAZING CD/SACDs for $50!

CLICK ARTWORK BELOW
Add bundle and Son of Altered Beast to Cart
Then Use Code Sweet_BOGO @checkout

1667848287367.png

Back