Online Vinyl Deals

Dead Tank Records having a 25% off sale, “recordsale” In checkout. Found this that might interest someone

Last edited:
Dead Tank Records having a 25% off sale, “recordsale” In checkout. Found this that might interest someone
Some other good finds here. Death live records etc

Neil Young-Citizen Kane Jr. Blues
$12.60

Citizen Kane Jr. Blues 1974 Live at The Bottom Line Neil Young - Citizen Kane Jr. Blues 1974 (Live at The Bottom Line) - Amazon.com Music

Neil Young-Royce Hall 1971
$14.90

Limited-time deal: Royce Hall 1971 Neil Young - Royce Hall 1971 - Amazon.com Music
Anyone grab a copy of this Royce Hall NY album from Amazon that isn’t warped? I’m 2 for 2 so far with basically identically badly warped copies. Wondering if there’s reason to hope a third time might be different. (Have to say though that it sounds fantastic, warp and all. Just not keen on holding on to keeping it when it’s this bad.)

Brief video: NY Warp

Anyone grab a copy of this Royce Hall NY album from Amazon that isn’t warped? I’m 2 for 2 so far with basically identically badly warped copies. Wondering if there’s reason to hope a third time might be different. (Have to say though that it sounds fantastic, warp and all. Just not keen on holding on to keeping it when it’s this bad.)

NY Warp
sadly, i have noticed that when Amazon has warped albums, more often than not, it seems like the whole batch from them is warped. not sure if it's something to do with how they are storing them, or is just a random coincidence with my experiences...

sadly, i have noticed that when Amazon has warped albums, more often than not, it seems like the whole batch from them is warped. not sure if it's something to do with how they are storing them, or is just a random coincidence with my experiences...
Yeah, the two I've received seem identical in every way, from packaging, to how fucked the sealed jacket looked, to the nature of the warp of the records. Guess that's why I'm doubtful I'll have better luck if I try again.

Mine is not but I purchased my copy when it was released a few months back. Maybe they’ve been stored poorly in the Amazon Warehouse since then.

Last edited:
Same has happened to me with soundstage direct years ago. They said "we checked and they're all warped like that, want a refund?"

Mine has very slight warping that I probably would not have noticed if I didn't read this. Doesn't affect playback. I'll try the heavy book trick and see if I can flatten it out over a couple weeks.

Mine has very slight warping that I probably would not have noticed if I didn't read this. Doesn't affect playback. I'll try the heavy book trick and see if I can flatten it out over a couple weeks.
Same. In fact, I wouldn't even call it a warp. Maybe a soft wave? Nothing that warrants attention.

Mine showed up in NM/NM condish to my surprise

Mine is warped, but very much playable. Not nearly as bad as yours. Since it's amazon, I'll probably give it a 2nd shot and order a replacement. No issues with Citizen Kane Blues though!

Back