Online Vinyl Deals

I hope you bought this (... for me).

Did you find this at a Half Priced in Tacoma? I have to go to Lynnwood these days, because the ones in Seattle just couldn't handle the rent anymore and had to bail. I think the one on Roosevelt is still empty so that it's parking lot could be used as... a parking lot
Yeah Tacoma, the HPB Warehouse is still in Seattle proper, right? I thought the Roosevelt one was the warehouse location. I haven’t been in years but I did get a “fill the bag” for like $5 email the other day so I know there is one some where around here.

Half Priced Book catches a lot of shit for over pricing (rightfully so) but I always enjoy digging through their stacks (books, records, comics, video games, etc...) since they do such an awful job pricing I have found some steals especially when they have a sale week.

Yeah Tacoma, the HPB Warehouse is still in Seattle proper, right? I thought the Roosevelt one was the warehouse location. I haven’t been in years but I did get a “fill the bag” for like $5 email the other day so I know there is one some where around here.

Half Priced Book catches a lot of shit for over pricing (rightfully so) but I always enjoy digging through their stacks (books, records, comics, video games, etc...) since they do such an awful job pricing I have found some steals especially when they have a sale week.

Greenwood is the Warehouse. It's down the street from my place. I've gotten a ton of great stuff at HPB. Lots of documentaries and, when the sales hit, that's the time to go clean them out

Yeah, trying to scale back my purchases even though I’ve been saying that for months now...🤣😂
Me too...and then something that's a great deal like this pops up and I go for it. I just got an Aries Mini though so I think I'll start getting high res downloads for certain albums instead of always wanting to grab the vinyl. Or at least that's the idea!

Got out with three records (Spectrum, Stars and Promise Ring). DD take the VAT at time of sale so shouldn't be hit for customs either. I think there was a while that eBay weren't letting the parent company sell into the UK anymore for tax reasons so this must be the solution - I'm fine with it.

Got out with three records (Spectrum, Stars and Promise Ring). DD take the VAT at time of sale so shouldn't be hit for customs either. I think there was a while that eBay weren't letting the parent company sell into the UK anymore for tax reasons so this must be the solution - I'm fine with it.

I hope that’s the case for you. I was put off by that combined with the disclaimer that they aren’t responsible for any customs duties. I didn’t like the potential for being taxed twice so I hope they sail through for you.

Aretha Franklin “Unforgettable- Speakers Corner release $12.47

Was strongly resisting this sale, but this title made me cave. So thanks!

Picked up this Aretha album, a soundtrack by The Album Leaf for $7 (should be on starburst colored vinyl), and a metal/fuzz cover album of Pink Floyd's The Wall, which I've been eyeing for months. Couldn't resist this 2xLP for $9.50.

The Wall Redux from Magnetic Eye Records, opening with the Melvins covering IN THE FLESH?

Superior Viaduct Bundle sale. 10 releases from 2019 for $100

Back