Online Vinyl Deals

Just got that and these two in the mail yesterday, all nicely packed. First multiple lp purchase i've made in awhile with no seam splits which was nice!

Willie Nelson: Let's Face The Music & Dance​

Marc Bolan / T.Rex - Thunderwing: The Ultimate Collection​

seems like deepdiscount is just randomly making a bunch of there discount bin records cheaper on the Walmart site. There's at least 20 or so others around the $7 range as well. If you do different searches you'll get different results so I gave up looking but def. some decent stuff mixed in there.

Last edited:
Just got that and these two in the mail yesterday, all nicely packed. First multiple lp purchase i've made in awhile with no seam splits which was nice!

Willie Nelson: Let's Face The Music & Dance​

Marc Bolan / T.Rex - Thunderwing: The Ultimate Collection​

seems like deepdiscount is just randomly making a bunch of there discount bin records cheaper on the Walmart site. There's at least 20 or so others around the $7 range as well. If you do different searches you'll get different results so I gave up looking but def. some decent stuff mixed in there.
i'm going to guess that the stuff that I posted a few pages back is getting reposted.

specials, louis xiv, t rex, rival schools, manic street preachers, status quo, 3 days grace

and some non-DD deals;

bowie pinups

stones out of our heads

big black il duce

Last edited:
Good morning. DeepD and PopM have the recent Mulligan Night Lights reissue on sale this morning:

If I did not have a copy already, I would probably jump on it since all discogs listings for it are in the UK/EU. There's probably a coupon for one/both of these sites too.

what was the sale price?

So not sure what I’ve been doing at udiscover but realIze I have multiple redeemed points for various amounts. Are they not stackable? Like I have a $23 one and $5 one and even a $2 one. I add one and then another and then it removes the first one I applied

So not sure what I’ve been doing at udiscover but realIze I have multiple redeemed points for various amounts. Are they not stackable? Like I have a $23 one and $5 one and even a $2 one. I add one and then another and then it removes the first one I applied
They don't stack anymore. You have to wait to redeem all the points you want to use at once now or you can only use one code on each order. It's a whole lot of dumb.

They don't stack anymore. You have to wait to redeem all the points you want to use at once now or you can only use one code on each order. It's a whole lot of dumb.
So basically those smaller amounts I’ll probably never use and a waste now as i usually only order when they offer a discount

So basically those smaller amounts I’ll probably never use and a waste now as i usually only order when they offer a discount
I know when I complained about not being able to stack anymore back when they first disabled it they offered to apply my redeemed points back to my account so it's probably worth a shot at shooting them an email and asking to do that so you can turn those smaller ones into one bigger point redemption at least.

They are def. very unorganized it seems but at least the CS is usually decent if you're patient as it will likely take a few days to get anything back a lot of the time.

I know when I complained about not being able to stack anymore back when they first disabled it they offered to apply my redeemed points back to my account so it's probably worth a shot at shooting them an email and asking to do that so you can turn those smaller ones into one bigger point redemption at least.

They are def. very unorganized it seems but at least the CS is usually decent if you're patient as it will likely take a few days to get anything back a lot of the time.
Going to give it a shot

Back