Online Vinyl Deals

Urban Outfitters has an extra 40% off of sale records. Nulifer Yanya, Amber Mark, FJM, and Dashboard Confessional to name a few. And I went for the Mariah Carey and Robert Glasper records.

Urban Outfitters has an extra 40% off of sale records. Nulifer Yanya, Amber Mark, FJM, and Dashboard Confessional to name a few. And I went for the Mariah Carey and Robert Glasper records.

Saw this on reddit and figured I'd share it here since the cancellation move is so popular for the Target B2G1 sale:

"You should always buy over 75$ to get free shipping. Immediately after ordering, you can go into your order and cancel any items you don’t actually want. Like, yknow, if you change your mind or something. Still get your free shipping. You should never pay UO shipping."

Been waiting for that Glasper album to go on sale, $12 is a great price! That Fana Hues album is great too.

Picked up Beach House for $12 and did the free shipping trick, worked like a charm!

Oof. Now I regret paying full price for some of these (especially Amber Mark).

So a while ago, I got a PIF from @scotthilk , who, because he is both a sweetheart and a mensch, threw in a 7" and some stickers and then also threw in a bonus LP by Masked Intruder, their album III. The band's schtick is that they're pop-punk felons, chased by Officer Bradford. I mention this only because I was trawling the amazon high seas and found the album for the low low price of 10 bucks, and although I would not have picked up the album on my own, it is definitely worth a tenner if you're into the punk rock and roll, as the kids say.

Amazon product ASIN B07MHQ5FDS

So a while ago, I got a PIF from @scotthilk , who, because he is both a sweetheart and a mensch, threw in a 7" and some stickers and then also threw in a bonus LP by Masked Intruder, their album III. The band's schtick is that they're pop-punk felons, chased by Officer Bradford. I mention this only because I was trawling the amazon high seas and found the album for the low low price of 10 bucks, and although I would not have picked up the album on my own, it is definitely worth a tenner if you're into the punk rock and roll, as the kids say.

Amazon product ASIN B07MHQ5FDS
Love that you love em! All of their albums are so fun.

Back