Online Vinyl Deals

Your locals give you 50% credit? I wish mine was like that. They do 40% tops, usually only 1/3.
Nah, I was just spitballing. It’s a weird release in that I doubt it would be a big seller but I guess it looks like the initial MSRP is like $36. So maybe they start there since they are new/sealed copies and if it doesn’t sell they mark it down further.

I'm impressed with how quick my local sells what I trade in. Even some that I thought they were nuts for taking cause they were in iffy shape that I grabbed from some estate sales sold within a few days. The only one they've sat on for months is Unknown Mortal Orchestra's self titled.

Edit: I was also shocked that they gave me $20 for a Rob Zombie picture disc that they sold for $55 while I was still in the store.

I'm impressed with how quick my local sells what I trade in. Even some that I thought they were nuts for taking cause they were in iffy shape that I grabbed from some estate sales sold within a few days. The only one they've sat on for months is Unknown Mortal Orchestra's self titled.

Edit: I was also shocked that they gave me $20 for a Rob Zombie picture disc that they sold for $55 while I was still in the store.
I could bring in a $250 record in NM condition, and the local shops in my area would give me $2 for it. Store credit, $3.

Back