Online Vinyl Deals

Hell yeah! Just completed an order for Jeff Parker, Lianne La Havas, Caroline Shaw w Sō Percussion and Wilco's Sky Blue Sky for like $50. Psyched!

And in case anyone else is eying that Jeff Parker exclusive color variant, it's sold out on his bandcamp, so these may be the last of them here. Great album, and absolute steal at $12.

Hell yeah! Just completed an order for Jeff Parker, Lianne La Havas, Caroline Shaw w Sō Percussion and Wilco's Sky Blue Sky for like $50. Psyched!
Those Wilcos are SUCH a steal. I debated picking them up even though I already own them haha. I grabbed llewyn davis for my buddy for his bday too. I ended up going with:

There Will Be Blood soundtrack, Inside Llewyn Davis OST, and pretty much all the IA stuff except for the first Jeff Parker album since I own it already and it was $70 shipped.

Those Wilcos are SUCH a steal. I debated picking them up even though I already own them haha. I grabbed llewyn davis for my buddy for his bday too. I ended up going with:

There Will Be Blood soundtrack, Inside Llewyn Davis OST, and pretty much all the IA stuff except for the first Jeff Parker album since I own it already and it was $70 shipped.

Was there some discussion a while back of which Llewelyn Davis to get? I see there is a concert & the OST?

Grabbed the two Jeff Parkers and There Will Be Blood. Last time I ordered from Nonesuch directly they shipped UPS to Canada, so the sale savings were almost wiped out by the duty, but I'll take a chance again here. Love Forfolks especially. Since the Tortoise N&G AOTM Jeff's been one of my favourite guitar players.

Back