Online Vinyl Deals

I don't have it....yet (should be on the way soon though :D), but everything I've read about it is very positive in terms of pressing, SQ, breadth of song selection, etc. And yeah, like @TheThinWhiteDuke says, 7 LP's mastered by Bellman.

EDIT: Oh, and now apparently "only 19 left" :p

I would put this only below the Beatles and Dylan Mono boxes as far as prized box sets

Last edited:
I don't have it....yet (should be on the way soon though :D), but everything I've read about it is very positive in terms of pressing, SQ, breadth of song selection, etc. And yeah, like @TheThinWhiteDuke says, 7 LP's mastered by Bellman.

EDIT: Oh, and now apparently "only 19 left" :p
I bit. Had a bunch of Amazon gift cards from Xmas so it didn’t cost me anything out of pocket. Had this CD set back when it came out and loved it. Like you said, some research indicates it’s a high quality box.

Nice deal on Tom Petty's Live Anthology box set:

Amazon product ASIN B002STRAHM
I dithered too long on The Complete Matrix Tapes and missed out I’m not waiting on this one. It’s a big regret on my part that I never took the opportunity to see Petty live though I had plenty of opportunities. I just figure what’s the hurry he’ll be doing this forever.

I dithered too long on The Complete Matrix Tapes and missed out I’m not waiting on this one. It’s a big regret on my part that I never took the opportunity to see Petty live though I had plenty of opportunities. I just figure what’s the hurry he’ll be doing this forever.
I just did the same!

As it sat in my cart and I debated, all those regrets, passes, I'll get it later's came rushing in...................never again, arrives Tuesday, lol

Back