Online Vinyl Deals

I scrolled through a LOT of records and that’s the only one I’ve seen. The Tapestry one step is listed as presales sold out and I have one on preorder from a previous sale but no word on release date
Was just looking at the Tapestry listing and it shows December 31, 2021 as "street date," but who knows whether that has any chance of being accurate.

Was just looking at the Tapestry listing and it shows December 31, 2021 as "street date," but who knows whether that has any chance of being accurate.
I’ve noticed a few pre-orders with the same date, so I chalked that up to “we have no idea when it’s coming,” which seems to be MoFi’s motto these days

i've had really bad luck with Target preorders on these 2 for 1s. I've done like 3-4 and all have been cancelled. I dont even bother adding preorders to these anymore.

i've had really bad luck with Target preorders on these 2 for 1s. I've done like 3-4 and all have been cancelled. I dont even bother adding preorders to these anymore.
I’m 3/4 so far in terms of actually getting cheaper one steps from them. I’ve been very early to preorder most of them though which is probably why…wont be heart broken if I don’t get it but I did order this when it first popped up at target since I had a target circle coupon.

@Russ I —saw the date too but it just keeps shifting and Music Direct said they don’t even know a date yet.

This 5LP version is the same price as the 3LP version in the Target sale. Drops to $45.

An essential record if you don't already own it...

This 5LP version is the same price as the 3LP version in the Target sale. Drops to $45.

An essential record if you don't already own it...

I just bought 3 of these with my Target Red card. It came to $144.52 total.

I bought 2 copie of the 3LP from UDiscover last not -- one for my wife and one for my mom -- and that came to $100. Not a bad deal. 3 of the 5LP boxes for this price is much better. I sent a cancellation request for the others.

Thanks

Back