Online Vinyl Deals

Petition to ship off the people who got discounts to their own “Amazon Fun Club Thread”? 👹
What title are you after? If the code works again after 24 hours, as someone previously mentioned, I will buy it for you and you can Venmo/PayPal me the remaining balance.

Edit: Fine print says this offer expires August 31. So, I guess it'll be expired in 24 hours from now (most likely).

I got the David Ramirez Backslider EP that is 30 dollars on his webstore for $19.74 shipped. It was a preorder, maybe the price will come down even more.

What title are you after? If the code works again after 24 hours, as someone previously mentioned, I will buy it for you and you can Venmo/PayPal me the remaining balance.

Edit: Fine print says this offer expires August 31. So, I guess it'll be expired in 24 hours from now (most likely).
Oh man, that’s very nice of you! If it does work out looking for Bill Evans - Trio 64 Acoustic Sounds reissue! Appreciate you ❤️

If you are a fan, you probably know about this already:

You can search for and download full shows.

But this is a Vinyl forum.
If you are looking for a vinyl release in that time frame, there is this:

I've not spun it but is supposedly a really great Black Crowes performance.
So if the sound quality is good - might be worth picking up.
I've got a copy, listened to the first side and never put it on again. Can't recall why. Adding it to the queue for this evening.

Back