Online Vinyl Deals

See, this is why the old forum was so good for VMP's bottom line. I'd see something, say "That's interesting, but I don't need it", only for someone to say "don't sleep on it" and bam, I'd buy it.

Same thing here. I'm not a huge Dylan fan, he's never clicked with me, but dang I'm seriously considering picking this up after seeing so many get it.

See, this is why the old forum was so good for VMP's bottom line. I'd see something, say "That's interesting, but I don't need it", only for someone to say "don't sleep on it" and bam, I'd buy it.

Same thing here. I'm not a huge Dylan fan, he's never clicked with me, but dang I'm seriously considering picking this up after seeing so many get it.

He’s great. All the albums are great. Mono is the best mix for all of them.

50619498-165A-4CF4-ACA1-0D64AE410E9F.gif

I will say this. If Dylan hasn't clicked with you, then I'd say save the money. If you're interested in Dylan though, this is a fantastic starter kit for you. The pressings sound amazing. The packaging is great. The price is really good for what you get.

It has taken me awhile to fight the urge to buy things just because they are a good deal (and I still struggle with it sometimes). But if you're not going to spin Dylan often, then save the money and use that $140 to buy some things you truly love to listen to.

He’s great. All the albums are great. Mono is the best mix for all of them.

View attachment 7059
I will say this. If Dylan hasn't clicked with you, then I'd say save the money. If you're interested in Dylan though, this is a fantastic starter kit for you. The pressings sound amazing. The packaging is great. The price is really good for what you get.

It has taken me awhile to fight the urge to buy things just because they are a good deal (and I still struggle with it sometimes). But if you're not going to spin Dylan often, then save the money and use that $140 to buy some things you truly love to listen to.
Yea, this is the struggle for me right now. The question comes down to if I want to buy Dylan albums. In the affirmative, @Joe Mac makes the points I'd make, for the dissent, what @MikeH said.

I was in the same thinking, then jumped and bought the box, now I’m digging Dylan a lil more each spin

Yea, this is the struggle for me right now. The question comes down to if I want to buy Dylan albums. In the affirmative, @Joe Mac makes the points I'd make, for the dissent, what @MikeH said.
Recheck out some of the albums.
If you like it, buy it, if you don’t, don’t.
Don’t buy something you won’t spin.

But, honestly this might be the best box set I own. Hahaha, I know that doesn’t help.

Last edited:
Mine came in a super shitty box too but thankfully the contents were in perfect condition. I was worried initially I would have to (shudder) set foot in a Walmart to return it.

It's sent by Movie Mars, though. You have to deal with those motherfuckers directly. They told me that they'd send me a return label. Not enough, buddy. I'm not paying for new packaging and dealing with this heavy ass box to ship it back to you, when the exact reason it's all fucked up is because they didn't want to use a new box, in the first place. They just reused one that was sent to them. In fact, they left the label on the top and made the other flaps that they'e already cut through with a boxcutter when opening it, the new top.

It just hit me that, once I send them a brand new box, they'll just use it on another customer. I'm not supplying their new packing materials, son!

Man, you are due for a box set to be properly packaged and shipped any day now. It’s a bummer to keep seeing this happen to you. :(

The last one ended up being free, at least. This is obviously getting ridiculous, though. When my postman delivers these, he just shakes his head.

My white album box showed up perfectly, though.

Damn, just glanced at the first two pages and my wallet’s already mean glaring at me. 😂🤣

Don't do it. Seller has 60% positive feedback. Product descriptions dont make sense and there is a 20% restocking fee. It is a scam.

For example.
"Classic Sigur Ros back in print!
10 Nuts and 10 Bolts per pack!
High quality steel
Lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects"

Also, from reddit/vinyl thread:

"You can’t return items bought on Walmart.com that are fulfilled from 3rd parties. If you read the return policy (and I have had to do this before) it states you have to return the item and deal with the actual seller. In store (Walmart) returns not fulfilled by Walmart are not taken"

Last edited:
Back