Online Vinyl Deals

Some great ones for Humpday today. Enjoy!

prince-rave-in2-joy-fantastic-main.jpg
Prince - Rave In2 the Joy Fantastic (2 LP, purple vinyl) - $16.04 (all-time lowest price)
Direct to Amazon
Non-affiliate link
(Prince on limited edition purple vinyl!)

kill-bill-vol-1-soundtrack-main.jpg
Kill Bill Vol. 1 Soundtrack - $12.25 (all-time low price)
Direct to Amazon
Non-affiliate link
(a collection of great songs at a discount)

khalid-free-spirit-main.jpg
Khalid - Free Spirit (2 LP) - $19.99 (all-time low price)
Direct to Amazon
Non-affiliate link
(good pop album, nice gatefold pressing)

boygenius-self-titled-main.jpg
boygenius - boygenius EP (45 rpm) - $14.55 (within 27 cents of all-time low price)
Direct to Amazon
Non-affiliate link
(a surprisingly good album created in a few days)

eminem-encore-main.jpg
Eminem - Encore (2 LP) - $12.30 (within 19 cents of all-time low price)
Direct to Amazon
Non-affiliate link
(an under-appreciated 2 LP gatefold)

Last edited:
Stay thirsty my friends.

ll-cool-j-mama-said-knock-you-out-back.jpg
LL Cool J - Mama Said Knock You Out - $20.96 (lowest all-time price)
Direct to Amazon
Non-affiliate link
(Marvel limited edition red vinyl pressing with comic book)

iron-and-wine-creek-drank-cradle-main.jpg
Iron and Wine - The Creek Drank the Cradle - $11.98 (lowest price since mid-2010)
Direct to Amazon
Non-affiliate link
(lo-fi debut album at a recent low price)

iron-and-wine-our-endless-numbered-days-main.jpg
Iron and Wine - Our Endless Numbered Days - $11.98 (lowest since mid-2018)
Direct to Amazon
Non-affiliate link
(their breakthrough second album under $12)

underground-nico-banana-main.jpg
Velvet Underground - The Velvet Underground and Nico - $19.39 (all-time lowest price)
Direct to Amazon
Non-affiliate link
(deluxe gatefold, 12-page booklet, and a peelable banana sticker like the original)

Last edited:
Is this VU reissue 2LP? Once you click the link to amazon it described it as a single LP. Wouldn't be the first time amazon mis-IDed a release...

View attachment 30860
Velvet Underground - The Velvet Underground and Nico (2 LP) - $19.39 (all-time lowest price)
Direct to Amazon
Non-affiliate link
(deluxe 2 LP gatefold, 12-page booklet, and a peelable banana sticker like the original)

Oh my, thank you so much for pointing that out and sincere apologies for the oversight. It is a 1 LP gatefold, not a 2 LP gatefold. I have corrected the post.

It is supposed to be this pressing on Discogs. I ordered this deal myself, and it's supposed to arrive tomorrow, so I will update to confirm.

Mea culpa!

only posting bc it like dealing with Very Meaty Pizza all over again. My uDiscover thanksgiving order was delayed due to Cornbread delay. I kept emailing, like once a week starting in early Jan, to see what's what. They stopped responding, so I successfully got a refund. Anyone else having issues with them?

only posting bc it like dealing with Very Meaty Pizza all over again. My uDiscover thanksgiving order was delayed due to Cornbread delay. I kept emailing, like once a week starting in early Jan, to see what's what. They stopped responding, so I successfully got a refund. Anyone else having issues with them?
Yeah, unfortunately they're not great at communicating delays. And then it holds up the rest of your order. I think I had a string of about 30 messages back and forth to get two things cancelled from my order (Cornbread and Love Supreme variant) so they would make the delivery. Then had quite a few corner dings from awful packing, so talked them into another discount. They've been pretty accommodating, but damn slow on responses...and you have to keep an eye if your delivery is moving. Call them out if needed. It's hard to beat some of those deals, but it does seem like a bit of work with some orders.

So I had two shipments the first was a couple of pre ordered placed in September for early November releases. I was patient but eventually they cancelled the one item and sent the other (last week). Now it’s deja vu all over again. I order 3 Blue Note 80 releases back in November which were originally set to be mailed in early December, then Late January now late February. The prices on these were cheap enough and the Blue Note 80 releases are so prevalent I am gonna play the long game with hopes that they will eventually be mailed out. We will see what happens I suppose.

yeah. yesterday they told me 1-2 more weeks.

Such a great deal! Any thoughts on the best of the bunch? I’m not familiar with most of these albums.

I picked these three as the best of the bunch:

1 ABNJ 84013 $ 25.00 $ 25.00 Jackie McLean / New Soil
1 ABNJ 84018 $ 25.00 $ 25.00 Walter Davis Jr. / Davis Cup
1 ABNJ 84073 $ 25.00 $ 25.00 Freddie Hubbard / Hub Cap

But I would also highly recommend the Johnny Griffin and Clifford Jordan that I already have on LP.

I went with:

1 ABNJ 81600 $ 25.00 $ 25.00 The 3 Sounds / Introducing The 3 Sounds
1 ABNJ 84014 $ 25.00 $ 25.00 The 3 Sounds / Bottom's Up
1 ABNJ 84069 $ 25.00 $ 25.00 Stanley Turrentine / Up At Minton's Volume 1
1 ABNJ 84110 $ 25.00 $ 25.00 Horace Silver / The Tokyo Blues

There are really no bad options. I just wanted to focus on the ones that featured piano more heavily as that’s something I’ve been into lately.

Back