Online Vinyl Deals

$10 off your first purchase at Reverb LP with code LPFALL. Buy & Sell New, Used, and Rare Music | Reverb LP

• Add at least $10 worth of records to your LP Cart.
• Once you're finished head to Check Out.
• Enter coupon code LPFALL.
• You're finished! Enjoy your new record.
• Use this code by 11:59 PM CDT Wednesday, September 18th.

$10 off your first purchase at Reverb LP with code LPFALL. Buy & Sell New, Used, and Rare Music | Reverb LP

Why can I not see where to enter a coupon code in the Reverb checkout process?

Thanks for the tip @Kris ! I just grabbed a copy of Janet's Control for a mere five bones!

giphy.gif

That "FALL15" code looked like it was working yesterday morning when I put a few things in my cart, but when I tried to check out later in the afternoon, it's now giving me an error message saying "the Promo Code is not yet active." It's not a big deal, but wanted to check if anyone has an e-mail or anything from Deep Discount indicating when this code was/will be active?

There are a couple Paul Revere and the Raiders limited, colored LPs for $10 each. Also picking up the Joseph "Stay Awake" EP, the Pure Bathing Culture LP, and the Lady and the Tramp soundtrack (w book) for about $5 each. Which doesn't amount to that much, I realize, but I was also thinking about ordering a few of their art books.

There was never any email or anything since it's a code they sent out last year. It worked for my order just a bit before I posted that message and some people on the steve hoffman forums got an order in as well. They might have nuked it when they realized it but im sure a new official code will pop up in the near future.

Not sure whether this has been mentioned here, but for the Canadians in the forum there’s a half-speed master Tragically Hip - Day for Night on Amazon.ca for $24 instead of $40. It’s on pre-sale now, not sure how long the sale will last.

Not only that, but I couldn't use the coupon with a "negotiated purchase." I thought I was being pretty slick and made a $10 offer on an LP listed at $11.50. The seller accepted my offer, but then the coupon wouldn't work.
Don't feel bad, I had the same thought going in, but had a feeling it wouldn't like that ;)

Don't feel bad, I had the same thought going in, but had a feeling it wouldn't like that ;)
It all worked out. I asked the seller, Magnolia Thunderpussy, to cancel the sale and relist it, so that I could just buy it with the coupon. To their credit they replied "no problemo." They're on discogs too, highly recommended, good prices and service.

Last edited:

Thank you! Found a reasonably priced copy of that VMP exclusive Hundred Waters album and a MOFI john wesley harding.

Back