Now-Again Reserve

Can you give me an idear of what you're looking for it, even if it's just a ballpark?

idk like $120 plus shipping maybe, just based on a quick look through Discogs sales history? I'd need to take time to look a little closer and make sure that's fair (and that my records are in as good of condition as I remember). Also I believe I have the Split Decision Band 7" that I'd throw into the mix, and I still have all the CD "mini LPs" that came with the albums

Edit: For reference (and pics of the box), here is one I found being sold on eBay.

idk like $120 plus shipping maybe, just based on a quick look through Discogs sales history? I'd need to take time to look a little closer and make sure that's fair (and that my records are in as good of condition as I remember). Also I believe I have the Split Decision Band 7" that I'd throw into the mix, and I still have all the CD "mini LPs" that came with the albums

Edit: For reference (and pics of the box), here is one I found being sold on eBay.

That definitely sounds doable to me.. although the shipping will certainly kill me. Any idea what it'd cost to ship to Toronto? And I might be e-tarded here, but I don't think you provided a link?

That definitely sounds doable to me.. although the shipping will certainly kill me. Any idea what it'd cost to ship to Toronto? And I might be e-tarded here, but I don't think you provided a link?

I did provide a link, but the forum currently doesn't do a very good job of distinguishing them. Click on the word "here". And I'd need to look into shipping costs. I can weigh it and investigate more this evening and let you know what shipping would look like.

I did provide a link, but the forum currently doesn't do a very good job of distinguishing them. Click on the word "here". And I'd need to look into shipping costs. I can weigh it and investigate more this evening and let you know what shipping would look like.

Sounds good to me! If the shipping isn't too spendy, I think I'd be up for grabbing these.

I’ve been interested in this too. I think after international shipping it came out quite high, but perhaps not any more than the Third Man Vault. What’s the quality of pressings been like?

So it’s $50 every 3 months...but is that only 1 record?

Btw, picked up that Key and Cleary at my local and it’s flipping fantastic!

So it’s $50 every 3 months...but is that only 1 record?

Btw, picked up that Key and Cleary at my local and it’s flipping fantastic!
Seems like it. Plus $30+ dollars shipping to uk. It’s cheaper for me personally to pick up each release through Discogs unfortunately

I find it hard to justify spending $50 on one album...is there any other incentives?
I think the incentive is that the albums theoretically won't be available anywhere else outside of original pressings. Although you found one in your LRS somehow so maybe that's not true haha. It also comes in a Now-Again box if you stay for a year.

The box was only the first year. After that they have advertised that with subscription you sometimes get a bonus disc of some sort that won’t be available to general public. I haven’t paid too much attention if that’s true or not. The price is still a bit extreme but overall I’m very happy with what I’ve got and the variety of music that’s been released.

I think I would like this service if the quality came back up to the first one, I followed @Heath's comments about it before, but I also don't really have any money that is another issue

I just got a shipping notice for the Lamp Records release, pretty pumped to get my copy.

The quality drop was kind of a careful what you wish for situation. There was a lot of feedback that the initial price and shipping was too much along with wanting more than a single LP with every release. I also think the move to having exclusive bonus tracks over exclusive releases was due to some of the backlash about needing to pay a pretty penny to not miss out on some releases.

Personally I would've just completely cut the CDs to keep the tip-on jackets but I am glad they nixed the original plan of using a mix of United and QRP and instead switched to using Independent Record Pressings. While I miss the nice and heavy QRP presses, United is such a crapshoot for whether your copy will suck or not.

I just got a shipping notice for the Lamp Records release, pretty pumped to get my copy.

The quality drop was kind of a careful what you wish for situation. There was a lot of feedback that the initial price and shipping was too much along with wanting more than a single LP with every release. I also think the move to having exclusive bonus tracks over exclusive releases was due to some of the backlash about needing to pay a pretty penny to not miss out on some releases.

Personally I would've just completely cut the CDs to keep the tip-on jackets but I am glad they nixed the original plan of using a mix of United and QRP and instead switched to using Independent Record Pressings. While I miss the nice and heavy QRP presses, United is such a crapshoot for whether your copy will suck or not.

Yeah I got shipping today too. Was surprised as I haven’t been charged yet. Normally I get charged a few days before shipping

Have you been charged yet? Mine shows being delivered today with no charges yet

Have you been charged yet? Mine shows being delivered today with no charges yet
That's weird. I did get charged. If you go to the site on desktop you can login and see your subscription, it'll let you know when you should've been charged. It's also possible that you are paying up to 3 or so months out for the release, that's how my original subscription was set up. That can be confusing if you end up paying for the next release before the current because of a delay which happened to me once. Now my subscription renews around the end of the month before the release ships.

That's weird. I did get charged. If you go to the site on desktop you can login and see your subscription, it'll let you know when you should've been charged. It's also possible that you are paying up to 3 or so months out for the release, that's how my original subscription was set up. That can be confusing if you end up paying for the next release before the current because of a delay which happened to me once. Now my subscription renews around the end of the month before the release ships.

Didn’t think about the paying in advance part. My account profile/orders is all messed up. Doesn’t show much at all and I know I was charged last time for something A few months ago so who knows

Back