Now-Again Reserve

Sounds like next release might be announced next month

Looks like the next album for this is Music Makers Band. Info and link below.

Previously unreleased disco-soul-funk album with mixes by Kenny Dope.

Tucked in the back corner of a linen closet in Macon, Georgia since 1979 sat a box that very few people knew existed. Lost and presumed forgotten, this box contained reel-to-reel tapes of the lost album by the band that issued the lauded Black Gold as The Mighty Chevelles in 1977. By 1979, while transitioning to the name Music Makers Band, the band entered Capricorn Studios and recorded this previously-unreleased disco funk opus, finally issued as You Can Be as part of the Now-Again Reserve series.

Nearly all songs have been remixed from the original multi-track masters by Kenny “Dope” Gonzalez. Bonus second LP contains instrumentals and Kenny’s extended edits of selected tracks – available only to subscribers. Georgia funk and soul historian Brian Poust details the band and album’s story in detailed liner notes in an oversized booklet. Download card for WAV files included with LP.

Expected to ship mid-October

Any of you fellow subscribers I got a question. I got a charge today and my last charge was back in July. I don’t believe we ever received anything from the July charge. Am I right?

Any of you fellow subscribers I got a question. I got a charge today and my last charge was back in July. I don’t believe we ever received anything from the July charge. Am I right?
Have you gotten Ray Alexander Technique?

I think the July charge was for the Music Maker's Band that is listed a couple posts up. If so, no, I didn't receive anything from the July charge either.

I think the July charge was for the Music Maker's Band that is listed a couple posts up. If so, no, I didn't receive anything from the July charge either.
That’s what I thought. I knew they were running behind with releases due to covid but I guess I just don’t like getting charged again for something that I didn’t get from the last charge. I have an email in to them looking for an update. Appears Music Makers is to ship in October according to their site.

Back