Now-Again Reserve

Have my fellow subscribers received the LAMP release? For some reason, I don't get shipping notifications and haven't received mine.
I got mine too. I'd just email the rappcats email for reserve related stuff. They're pretty good about getting back to me (usually within a business day).

I'm curious if they've hit their max number of subscribers. The purchase page seems unaccessible no matter where I try to click it (I just get taken back to the main rappcats page).

I'm sure everyone subscribing to this forum knows, but I think The LAMP release is another home run for for NA Reserve. 3 LP's, 4 CD's, WAV/MP3 downloads, and PDF's of the insert...none of which is a surprise or out of the ordinary with the subscription. Obviously and most importantly, the music is simply amazing. It's pretty cool to experience and have access to all of this after they've spent so much time putting it together; which isn't singular to this release.

Got this email the other day. Forgot to post.

"Thank you for subscribing to the Now-Again Reserve Edition vinyl subscription. We are writing to let you know there has been a delay with the next release in the series, James Reese & the Progressions - Wait For Me: The Complete Works 1967-1972. We are anticipating this record being shipped around December 3rd. We apologize for the delay. Unfortunately the first test presses we received were defective. This was due to an industry-wide problem with plating materials and we had to wait until a solution was found before re-plating.

We would rather delay shipping than send out a sub-par pressing to our customers. We hope you understand, and if you have any questions please let us know."

Website is saying late February ship date for the next release. Their release of Richard Marks' anthology (Never Satisfied) is one of my personal favorites on the label. I think this one is going to be something special. Can't wait.

Anyone hear anything about shipping the Ray Alexander Technique album? Looks like additional charges were put "on hold" so wondering the status of things.

Anyone hear anything about shipping the Ray Alexander Technique album? Looks like additional charges were put "on hold" so wondering the status of things.
I'm not a subscriber but that title was really intriguing to me...I've been eyeing it but haven't seen any info come out about the status of it.

I was in touch with them maybe a month ago...I needed to update my credit card number they had on file for me. They told me to wait (i.e. they didn't want to collect my new credit card number yet) and that things were put on hold and that they would "make an announcement soon"...But that has been over a month now I think. No idea beyond that, or what the announcement is...

Their digital subscription is actually pretty good too. They drop downloads a few times a month, and it's only $5 if you're already a now-again subscriber. Rappcats - The Digital Subscription

Reactions: MMJ
I was in touch with them maybe a month ago...I needed to update my credit card number they had on file for me. They told me to wait (i.e. they didn't want to collect my new credit card number yet) and that things were put on hold and that they would "make an announcement soon"...But that has been over a month now I think. No idea beyond that, or what the announcement is...

Their digital subscription is actually pretty good too. They drop downloads a few times a month, and it's only $5 if you're already a now-again subscriber. Rappcats - The Digital Subscription

Interesting, hope to hear from them soon then. In the meantime I may check out the digital subscription. Are they downloads you can keep even if you stop the digital subscription, or more of a streaming service?

Interesting, hope to hear from them soon then. In the meantime I may check out the digital subscription. Are they downloads you can keep even if you stop the digital subscription, or more of a streaming service?
You can keep them. And they offer MP3's and WAV's if that is your preference.

Egon responded to my post on instagram and said they are shipping now

Reactions: MMJ

In case anyone is interested I just signed up for the digital and they are also giving a $5 "covid" discount for the first 2 months. It seems to have stacked with the $5 monthly discount for reserve members, so my subscription costs for this months were listed as 0.

Back