November 2022 Challenge Thread: The TV Guide Challenge

I hoped at least some of my TV nostalgia carried over for you and your fellow Cannucks!

A good deal of it did. As did the love for TV Guide!
I'd say probably at least 75% of the TV I watched growing up was American - it was especially sweet when we started to get a couple of Detroit channels so I could watch NBC and ABC programming 3 hours early during my adolescent years!
I've watched a lot less TV since the turn of the century, and most of that torrented or streamed, but I like to think I'm still somewhat hip to what's happening outside of MCU, Star Wars and David Simon - sometimes it's even true!

@TenderLovingKiller® - Thanks for running the show this month, it has been a lot of fun.

Final two-fer...

Wednesday November 30
4:00 PM ❼ ABC American Bandstand

Play an artist featured on American Bandstand (Bonus points if you include a clip)

4:00 PM ❾ WGN Soul Train

Play an artist featured on Soul Train (Bonus points if you include a clip)

1669878196367.png

Top of the Pops for good measure...

Downtown Julie Brown @ 2:17

@TenderLovingKiller® - Thanks for running the show this month, it has been a lot of fun.

Final two-fer...

Wednesday November 30
4:00 PM ❼ ABC American Bandstand

Play an artist featured on American Bandstand (Bonus points if you include a clip)

4:00 PM ❾ WGN Soul Train

Play an artist featured on Soul Train (Bonus points if you include a clip)

View attachment 159672

Top of the Pops for good measure...

Downtown Julie Brown @ 2:17

It was my pleasure. I’m glad you enjoyed it’

After a month of procrastination I have finally ran the raffle.

Congratulations @4080 ! Provide me with your mailing info via DM and I will get a shiny new album sent out shortly.

Cheers!

We'll look at that! Awesome! I totally thought @Turbo was going to win...what the hell am I going to do with all this tinfoil now!!?

Must be something in the air, this just arrived! Really appreciate this @TenderLovingKiller® and after I get over this headcold I'm looking forward to digging into this! Going in blind which is something I rarely have an opportunity to do... mostly because I'm impatient...
View attachment 163562
One of my faves from 2022! I hope ya enjoy it!

Cheers!

Back