Nom nom nom - Food Thread

I always get excited when I see you've posted in here.

except when I'm already hungry, and then I avoid the thread haha

was the kabuli palaw steamed in a pan with saffron rice (I think that's what that is) or just in the pan for serving?

Just in the pan for serving

And Rhode Island has bakery Pizza. It's a style of pizza you rarely hear mentioned.

1621372429793.png

And Rhode Island has bakery Pizza. It's a style of pizza you rarely hear mentioned.

View attachment 99767
Weirdly, there’s some precedent for this in Italian cuisine. I believe pizza marinara has just sauce and spices.

View attachment 99767

Weirdly, there’s some precedent for this in Italian cuisine. I believe pizza marinara has just sauce and spices.

In Philly we call this tomato pie. Best served room temperature with a big glug of evoo or a sprinkling of romano cheese

I usually make a quarter sheet pan of it when I make a Sicilian style sheet pan pizza

Last edited:

In Philly we call this tomato pie. Best served room temperature with a big glug of evoo or a sprinkling of romano cheese

I usually make a quarter sheet pan of it when I make a Sicilian style sheet pan pizza
Would eat. Especially with a freshly made sauce.

Back