NHL Thread Because There Isn't An NHL Thread

I was for sure it would be Edmonton, Pittsburgh, Toronto or New York. I knew it wasn’t going to be Florida or Nashville.

I was petty sure it would be Edmonton, Toronto, New York, Florida, Nashville, Toronto, Winnipeg or Minnesota. And lo and behold, I was right.

Don’t mind me I’m just a bitter Nashville fan whose team has a boat load of underperforming and overpaid players. I guess that’s most of the league right. If I’m poile, anyone not named forsberg, arvidsson or Johansen would be on the trading block.

Don’t mind me I’m just a bitter Nashville fan whose team has a boat load of underperforming and overpaid players. I guess that’s most of the league right. If I’m poile, anyone not named forsberg, arvidsson or Johansen would be on the trading block.

No worries! We're all the same when our team goes through difficulties.... I know I've been through it often.

(For the record, my preference was for any non-Edmonton western team. Edmonton had their share for the next 50 years and don't deserve more).

Back