NHL Thread Because There Isn't An NHL Thread

We have two beer leagues out in Seattle (second formed from the first). Played for about 3yrs until we bought a house and getting out to games became way too much of a hassle. Similar situation with games starting at 10-11 depending on skill division on Sunday night. Just unmanageable.

Possibility that one of the rink owners is gonna build a new rink 15mins from my house if so I’ll definitely get back into it.

Gonna be interesting to see what impact the expansion team will have on the rec and junior leagues.

GO BLUES!!!

Too many penalties and not playing a full 60.

The Blues need to do better next game.

They had a great first period. But after going up 2-0, they stopped playing their game that got them to the finals.

Since I won't be able to say it for too much longer, and may never again, I wanted to drop in and say: The defending Stanley Cup Champion, Washington Capitals! haha

I'm so glad to see Carl Gunnarsson in a good place.

Me too. What I really love about how the Blues playoffs have progressed is that not only are top players rising to the occasion, but we're seeing others find their place and elevate their game as well. Gunnarsson is one of those players who is turning into a real sleeper threat.

Yikes! Blues don’t look like they know how to handle Bruins aggressive forecheck. Better figure something out before end of the second

Back