NHL Thread Because There Isn't An NHL Thread

Speaking of choking, It’d be swell if the Pens could avoid that. Looks like Jarry has the net for game 4 (although I’m not really sure goaltending was the issue) so maybe the change will shake things up.

Potentially big elimination weekend in the bubble starts soon. I do sort of enjoy some desperation hockey and there’s what? 6 games of it at least this weekend.
Today is also Crosby's birthday 🎂 so I expect them to win this aft and force a game 5.

Well if the Preds get eliminated today I won't be too mad. It will mean we have a shot at Lafreniere. God knows Matt Duchene can't even stay onsides much less score.

He's been shit this series and his lazy play cost us the go ahead score on Wednesday. I'll take Johnasen over him every day. Nashville has a whole locker room of overpaid centers to be honest. Nobody wants Turris and Duchene is streaky.
Sounds like the duchene that played for us

Wasn’t sad bout seeing him leave at all...now Panarin was a different story 😂

what was it for montreal - pittsburgh?
I'm not sure, but I bet he'll tweet it as soon as this game is over. I remember reading that Montreal that a tiny chance of making the playoffs before the pause. They and Chicago were the biggest beneficiaries of the whole play-in design.

Back