New ultrasonic vinyl cleaner in the works: Humminguru

My Humminguru is sitting on my porch right now. It's in a branded box. If I go bring it inside, my wife will get angry that I spoiled one of my Christmas presents, so have to wait until she gets home from work. I also won't be able to use it until Christmas.

I'm in physical pain.
"My wife just doesn't understand me."

My Humminguru is sitting on my porch right now. It's in a branded box. If I go bring it inside, my wife will get angry that I spoiled one of my Christmas presents, so have to wait until she gets home from work. I also won't be able to use it until Christmas.

I'm in physical pain.
Just set up a chair on the stoop and work next to the box.

Got mine this morning and giving it a spin !! One question I cant seem to find an answer to in the manual ... how many times can i reuse the distilled water before replace with a batch ?

Got mine this morning and giving it a spin !! One question I cant seem to find an answer to in the manual ... how many times can i reuse the distilled water before replace with a batch ?
Depends on the dirtiness of your records, really. Keep an eye on your filter.

hope your OK after your booster shot, mine floored me for two days, I was fine for the first two shots just the booster
I'm off the rest of the week, and then a wedding over the weekend, so definitely wanted it done before being around a bunch of people. Hopefully it doesn't hit me too hard, but I have no responsibilities the next two days, so I can just rest, and clean records now.

Ummm....noise? I finally got around to my first clean and had it at my feet while I sat on the couch and continued to watch a movie. It's a steady sound but it's not particularly loud at all.
I’m starting to wonder if I got a dud haha. The noise on mine is insufferable. I can hear it through two sets of closed doors in my house. It’s kind of a piercing high pitched noise while the ultrasonic cleaner is going. The drying isn’t as annoying

I’m starting to wonder if I got a dud haha. The noise on mine is insufferable. I can hear it through two sets of closed doors in my house. It’s kind of a piercing high pitched noise while the ultrasonic cleaner is going. The drying isn’t as annoying
Mine definitely has that high-pitch squeal. I don't think I could enjoy a movie while it's going.

Back