New ultrasonic vinyl cleaner in the works: Humminguru

Interesting development. Amazon US as well.

Amazon product ASIN B0BHSFHGF4
It's been on there for the last few months, but still cheaper to order direct by a bit. I've been watching it on here and the exchange rate for direct like a hawk the last few months. Tough to decide if the advantage of going through Amazon are worth the cost.

It's been on there for the last few months, but still cheaper to order direct by a bit. I've been watching it on here and the exchange rate for direct like a hawk the last few months. Tough to decide if the advantage of going through Amazon are worth the cost.
So it looks like there's an $80+ difference in favor of ordering direct. Painless returns would seem to me the only advantage of going through Amazon, and it's hard to imagine a scenario where that would be necessary. Add to that the seemingly top-notch customer service HG offers, and the savings seem well worth it to me.

So it looks like there's an $80+ difference in favor of ordering direct. Painless returns would seem to me the only advantage of going through Amazon, and it's hard to imagine a scenario where that would be necessary. Add to that the seemingly top-notch customer service HG offers, and the savings seem well worth it to me.

Even if you did have to send it back in warranty I’m betting you can get it to China for less than the $80

You don’t have import duty the same in the states as we have in Europe and they have in Canada.

@Mather worked out €99 on top for me with duty and FedEx fee. That was off the kickstarter price so might be a smidge more now.
Yeah that would make it more expensive than just buying from Amazon Canada, or about on par. It's in some locals here too
Was $699 last week, now suddenly $799

Might be old news as I have not been following this thread closely that last few months, but HumminGuru is now available from Amazon.ca
More pricy but might be worth keeping an eye on to see if the price fluctuates. And easy to return if you are not happy with it.

Amazon product ASIN B0BHYNRNYW

You know, with the price certainty by ordering this way, I may be more inclined to finally pull the trigger.

I camelcamelcamel'ed it for now.

Back