New ultrasonic vinyl cleaner in the works: Humminguru

I did buy extra filters when I placed my original order, and extra rollers (which I'd forgotten about until I checked just now). I figured it made sense to include things I might reasonably need. Did not order an extra water tank, as that seemed unnecessary.
I don't know how often you have to replace the filters but i figured it might be smarter to buy some extras along with the Humminguru.

I don't know how often you have to replace the filters but i figured it might be smarter to buy some extras along with the Humminguru.
Weirdly, I have been able to rinse my filter with tap water to extend its life. YMMV.

Not really worried about contamination of my distilled water with a small amount of tap water from the wet filter because of the chelating agents in my cleaning solution.

After my extensive very very comprehensive research I can confirm that it is a real word but rather than whatever that was that you posted it actually means "the act of cheating on someone whilst also lactating."
I’d prefer “cheating with someone who is lactating”, but I digress. 🤪

The wonky name just means they turn hard water into soft water. Stuff that makes your glasses shiny in the dishwasher.

You may know by now that I like discount solutions to problems. Rather than buying Chisto or G-Sonic, I use a homebrew of Jet Dry and Method Spray. Jet Dry is a marvel of consumer chemistry and Method is a non-toxic, but very effective detergent.

Combined and highly diluted, they do an excellent job cleaning my records while not expanding my cleanser inventory.

You may know by now that I like discount solutions to problems. Rather than buying Chisto or G-Sonic, I use a homebrew of Jet Dry and Method Spray. Jet Dry is a marvel of consumer chemistry and Method is a non-toxic, but very effective detergent.

Combined and highly diluted, they do an excellent job cleaning my records while not expanding my cleanser inventory.
I'm equal parts amazed, and horrified.

I mean the G Sonic cost me €20 and i could buy the Congressional Music library and it would still outlive me.

Anyone in the EU have G-Sonic and if so, where did you get it?

Also, did anyone buy the extra filters and stuff when you placed your order?
Not EU anymore :(, But I stumbled over some at juno.co.uk

I bought two little bottles of Tergitol off some bloke on eBay, and it seems to do the trick.

100+ page thread and adding to the choir that this thing is the real deal. I was expecting it to take a few weeks ordering direct HG but turned up on my doorstep today.

I’ve gone through a few new and problematic records so far and it’s pretty amazing to hear the improvement on a couple of beaters. I had the G Sonic ready to go and grabbed some distilled water today. Already very happy with what this could do. My dog on the other hand (not the one in my avatar), he’s def not a fan of the machine noise.

Back