New Music Friday!

I am a little confused why so many Taylor Swift fans aren’t into Midnights. I see it as a welcome return back to pop after the more acoustic, subdued Folklore and Evermore. It’s not super upbeat though. I see that people say every song sounds the same. But I think they’ll open up with more listens. So far I have enjoyed it, but I definitely need more time.

Very very excited to check out the new Arctic Monkeys next.

I am a little confused why so many Taylor Swift fans aren’t into Midnights. I see it as a welcome return back to pop after the more acoustic, subdued Folklore and Evermore. It’s not super upbeat though. I see that people say every song sounds the same. But I think they’ll open up with more listens. So far I have enjoyed it, but I definitely need more time.
Remember there's two versions of the album, standard and 3am Edition 😁

I agree with the others right now, thought I accidentally had the same song on repeat for a bit. At this point I think Carly won the week for me

The strings on this Arctic Monkeys album

amaze-amazed.gif

I'm just curious how many on here actually check this out 🤔 (seeing as you put in a good deal of your own time each week putting these playlists together). I think it's a nice tool to get a preview of an artist I'm not familiar with to see if I want to further check them out. Thanks for the time put in each week, Rip!

I do, I think they're awesome! (I have to convert to YT Music first, because I'm one of those people).

Fuck yeah! This Dry Cleaning album is better than their debut. Might have to pick it up today.

The pubey bar of soap on the cover is tough though.
I agree! I liked it much more than their debut. The music is much more varied and she sings a teeny bit more than before (which was none lol). I saw them live this past summer and it turned me onto them a little more than I had been before.

Back