New Music Friday!

I wonder how long before new music dries up? Bands can't be together so aren't recording.
or, they just hold out on announcing until a later date even if they do have it ready to go. Stuff that is out/coming out soon must have been finalized late last year early this year. A band who finalized details of a new record in, let's say early March, might wait before announcing so they can capitalize on a full tour.

I wasn't thrilled by their last album but I do like these guys and you're right their live performances are great!
Yeah their self titled was definitely better, but I am really digging the two singles off their new record so far.
I feel the same way, especially about the live shows! I like Shadow Governess, looking forward to hearing more of the new stuff.

New album is out by Bruce Peninsula - No Earthly Sound. They're described as a "rousing potpourri of prog, gospel, folk, rock, pop and country." I listed to A Mountain is a Mouth a lot back when it came out, I didn't like the follow up as much but after my first listen I like this a lot.

New album is out by Bruce Peninsula - No Earthly Sound. They're described as a "rousing potpourri of prog, gospel, folk, rock, pop and country." I listed to A Mountain is a Mouth a lot back when it came out, I didn't like the follow up as much but after my first listen I like this a lot.

Mountain had some great songs on it. Need to revisit it.

My list for today:

Car Seat Headrest - Making a Door Less Open
Diet Cig - Do You Wonder About Me?
JoJo - Good to Know
Austra - HiRUDiN
Man Man - Dream Hunting in the Valley of the In Between
Ghostpoet - I Grow Tired But Dare Not Fall Asleep
Chicano Batman - Invisible People
Damien Jurado - What's New, Tomboy?
Caleb Landry Jones - The Mother Stone
Markus Floats - Third Album
Pure X - Pure X
The Soft Pink Truth - Shall We Go Sinning So Grace May Increase?
Country Westerns - Country Westerns
Elcamino - Money for Bail

Last edited:
Back