Neverending Covid-19 Coronavirus

No sarcasm, and I didn't ask for a reply. I believe in freedom but with freedom comes responsibility and consequences. There needs to be accountability.
Making strong claims without knowing any detailed circumstances does not have to do much with accountability for me. Someone caught a virus and how and why that happened we don't know. But let's just demand a long prison sentence.

That's the first time I think I've seen a child compared to a WMD. If the kid was asymptomatic, how would the parents even know? Hasn't Germany been in a lite lockdown since early May? A lot of unknowns for there to be calls to treat parents as attempted murderers.

One of U.K. governments chief advisors, Dominic Cummings, is facing accusations of breaking lockdown rules by travelling 260 miles north to be closer to family, potentially infected with COVID-19. He is facing calls to resign although a lot of the government ministers have been backing him up saying he did nothing wrong. It doesn’t help that he comes across as an arrogant tosser who believes he is better than everyone else.

This happened today outside his house:

There is a lot to unpack in here, but it's super interesting.

-COVID-19 seems to spread mostly via "superspreader events", which tend to occur indoors where many people are present.

-Individual patients are not all equal. Some people shed way more virus than others.

-It is calculated that SARS-CoV-2 needed to implant itself around 4 times on average in a country before it really took off. Many "implantations" don't actually lead to outbreaks because the majority of people don't spread that much.

-This leads to a strategy going forward - limit events that are prone to cause super spreading, i.e. indoors, cool, with lots of people present.

Back