Never Was And Never Can Be Cool: Worst Album Art Thread

WTF!? This would be banned in Utah schools.
Actually maybe not? Ironically I think the album is so religious that they’re oblivious to the double entendre.

There’s a copy available on Discogs for anyone interested. Below median price as well!!

Also this cover (which finally matched up with how good I think this band is)
View attachment 155156
I actually don’t hate this, with the exception of the ugly stretched type around the globe.
And it really annoys me that “Father” doesn’t start more to the left. I get that they wanted it to start at the ‘north pole’ but for readability, it should be shifted left about 45- 55°

I actually don’t hate this, with the exception of the ugly stretched type around the globe.
And it really annoys me that “Father” doesn’t start more to the left. I get that they wanted it to start at the ‘north pole’ but for readability, it should be shifted left about 45- 55°
That's an interesting take. I look at it and figure "Father" starting at the 12:00 position is where you would begin reading from if there were any rules for reading in a circle, so that makes me wonder whether we might have different ideas about readability. But I like that you gave me reason to look at it in a somewhat different light.

That's an interesting take. I look at it and figure "Father" starting at the 12:00 position is where you would begin reading from if there were any rules for reading in a circle, so that makes me wonder whether we might have different ideas about readability. But I like that you gave me reason to look at it in a somewhat different light.
I find this far more readable
1666788733968.png

Back