Never Was And Never Can Be Cool: Worst Album Art Thread

Green Day - Father Of All Motherfuckers (2020)

Worst album of the year. One of the worst albums covers I've seen..

View attachment 154988
This always made me think of that Charlie YouTube cartoon of the unicorn. And all terrible clipart style things are awful and belong in the tomb of Windows 95.

Orleans - Waking and Dreaming
1666535111839.png

On a semi related note, I cannot recall which former member of Orleans it was, but one of them was in the band that my husband and I hired to play at our wedding 3 decades ago. He was part of a 4 piece band managed by James Daniel Entertainment out of Stamford, CT. Will need to dig out the wedding album to see if I can figure out who it was.

ab67616d0000b273e174f41fd3a4d38018ac937d

Great thread idea. Almost every legacy band had terrible album art in the 90s. I blame the rise in popularity of the CD, which in turn required less high resolution images, and thus quality saw a stark drop. The fonts were also god awful.

Anything Prince
Anything Bowie
Anything Springsteen
Stones - Bridges to Babylon (I kinda like the Voodoo Lounge art)

As a bonus:

maxresdefault.jpg

Great thread idea. Almost every legacy band had terrible album art in the 90s. I blame the rise in popularity of the CD, which in turn required less high resolution images, and thus quality saw a stark drop. The fonts were also god awful.

Anything Prince
Anything Bowie
Anything Springsteen
Stones - Bridges to Babylon (I kinda like the Voodoo Lounge art)

As a bonus:

maxresdefault.jpg
It looks like a terrible kids show but with that name it's clearly run by perverts.

Back