Needles & Grooves Fantasy Hockey League

There's an option when you set your line-up that asks you if you want to just set for the night or if you want them to automatically select dressed players for the week.

The only issue will come up if you have more players at a particular position playing than you have available spots (say you have 3 RW and all 3 are playing the same night) - in that case, you need to micromanage a bit to make sure the correct ones are dressed. I think the system picks the top rated players but that may not be what you want, especially early in the season.

I like that they can do this automatically now.... I remember playing in one of these yahoo leagues (over 10 years ago) and killing it along with a few of the other guys because we were the only ones logging in to micromanage our line-ups each night.
Got it!

ok @Hollywood , you win , as you know my rat just got downgraded to DTD

All it takes is a big game here and there throughout the week! Lovely thing about H2H categories! U can win faceoffs, hits, shots, and the goalie categories and win it all! Vassy has a few more games before sunday the 24th! Just let it play out and dont panic!

I am glad we did the 1 win per week thing as opposed to a rolling record tho in case someone sweeps one week it wont skew the whole league standings

All it takes is a big game here and there throughout the week! Lovely thing about H2H categories! U can win faceoffs, hits, shots, and the goalie categories and win it all! Vassy has a few more games before sunday the 24th! Just let it play out and dont panic!

I am glad we did the 1 win per week thing as opposed to a rolling record tho in case someone sweeps one week it wont skew the whole league standings

yeah, i know. just sad my Rat might not play . i had high hopes for him. got a lof of guys active today and two goalies starting

Big night tonight!!! Shame what happened to Florida and Dallas (called the panthers then shot myself in the foot picking up Lundqvist) but can't wait for that matchup

Big night tonight!!! Shame what happened to Florida and Dallas (called the panthers then shot myself in the foot picking up Lundqvist) but can't wait for that matchup
Big night for me too! Ovi, the Birdman and the Caps take on Buffalo 🐃, Monahan, Markstrom and the Flames 🔥 take on Winnipeg and last but not least it's the debut of Alexis Laffrenière on Broadway🗽

Back