Needles & Grooves Fantasy Hockey League

Unless u snag all the IR studs.....well played Teefer....well played. My high ass forgot
Sorry...I felt super sick during the draft and could barely concentrate on the screen or chat, so I did some tinkering when I felt better.
I really don't mind putting them back if you want me to. I'll probably have to drop them before they ever get to play anyway.

@Turbo I also changed my team name. They are now known as Teefer's High Prices.

Sorry...I felt super sick during the draft and could barely concentrate on the screen or chat, so I did some tinkering when I felt better.
I really don't mind putting them back if you want me to. I'll probably have to drop them before they ever get to play anyway.

Noooo not a chance!!! If I wasn't watching spongebob and smokin I'd have done it too. I'll be waiting to see who u drop in their place when they return 😎

Already updated.... :)

giphy.gif

Back