Needles & Grooves Fantasy Hockey League

I just realized the the SHP stat is going to be a massive wild-card in the head-to-head. A couple points in a week might be enough to win the category. Kind of like the SHO stat for goalies.

Last pick for my team Cirelli with a goal and an assist for the Lightning!!! Love to see it

Wish it was real time scoring but thankfully I put my team into a fanduel squad lol

As well my roster automatically changed this morning probably to reflect tonight's games I'm not entirely sure but Monahan is in and Malkin is out. 🤷‍♂️

See I thought your lineup was set for the week and you couldn't change it but if that's not the case I'm cool 😎 with that.

There's an option when you set your line-up that asks you if you want to just set for the night or if you want them to automatically select dressed players for the week.

The only issue will come up if you have more players at a particular position playing than you have available spots (say you have 3 RW and all 3 are playing the same night) - in that case, you need to micromanage a bit to make sure the correct ones are dressed. I think the system picks the top rated players but that may not be what you want, especially early in the season.

I like that they can do this automatically now.... I remember playing in one of these yahoo leagues (over 10 years ago) and killing it along with a few of the other guys because we were the only ones logging in to micromanage our line-ups each night.

Back