Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 8 - February 2020 /// Ibeyi - Ash

So some sleuthing! The clue could still refer to Kate Bush. One of those two albums that the choir appeared on is The Sensual World. That contains this Woman’s Work which was covered by Maxwell.

When I’ve been googling alt r&b and neo soul three names have been repeatedly coming up. D’Angelo, Erykah Badu and...

...Maxwell!

Too tenuous a link or am I onto something?

that would appear to be a no then! @bfly clearly appears to have it tied up!

@gaporter it looks like you have work to do 😉

if it is Ash, I am both excited and thankful- I need an excuse to grab this album cause I love them, and @ChristoBee smashing it outta the park with one of my fave styles of music from some badass women. either way, grateful for all the music sharing from Christo so far and all to come.

if it is Ash, I am both excited and thankful- I need an excuse to grab this album cause I love them, and @ChristoBee smashing it outta the park with one of my fave styles of music from some badass women. either way, grateful for all the music sharing from Christo so far and all to come.

I just want to point that you only posted once in this thread and you found the AotM. I should look for another job!

I'm not even angry about decade I just like variety and am thinking of doing another decade to be unique
I know, I totally get it, variety is great to encourage. Just joking since I've seen you point that out a few times.

I'm impressed with the variety we have gotten just within the 2010s decade.

Back