Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 7 - January 2020 /// Clarence Clarity - No Now

unless! trash prez pulls the ultimate wildcard and does a totes normal artist.

This reminds me of The Office, Classy Christmas past 2....Where Dwight and Jim have the snowball fight and at the end Jim is freaking out running to his car to avoid Dwight's snowballs, meanwhile Dwight is watching the calamity from the roof...calmly lol

Instead of it being bee movie as hint, maybe it has a born to be wild cover aspect to it?

Except my mistakes, these are the clues so far and @gaporter said "Y'all are seeing the forest for the tree(s)." :

It's Beyonce - Lemonade. I connect to almost all the clues except three but maybe someone can help?

Napalm Death - You Suffer >>> third song of Lemonade is called "Don't hurt yourself"

Roar >>> Beyoncé roar as Nala on Disney's Lion King remake

BIG >>>>

Yellow Daffodile >>> Daffodile are famous Louboutin shoes Beyonce loves and wears very often

Pastor video >>> ???

Bee Movie >>> Bee...

Sir Francis Galton >>> ???

House >>> ???

Somerset >>> Glastonbury is a town and civil parish in Somerset, she became the first woman to headline at the festival since 1999

Swans >>> On sorry, Beyoncé is then heard reciting a spoken-word poem about infidelity written by Warsan Shire over the slow melody of a jewelry box playing a theme from Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky's ballet Swan Lake.

I heard my siren call.

How can I be of assistance??

;)

It's Beyonce - Lemonade. I connect to almost all the clues except three but maybe someone can help?

Napalm Death - You Suffer >>> third song of Lemonade is called "Don't hurt yourself"

Roar >>> Beyoncé roar as Nala on Disney's Lion King remake

BIG >>>>

Yellow Daffodile >>> Daffodile are famous Louboutin shoes Beyonce loves and wears very often

Pastor video >>> ???

Bee Movie >>> Bee...

Sir Francis Galton >>> ???

House >>> ???

Somerset >>> Glastonbury is a town and civil parish in Somerset, she became the first woman to headline at the festival since 1999

Swans >>> On sorry, Beyoncé is then heard reciting a spoken-word poem about infidelity written by Warsan Shire over the slow melody of a jewelry box playing a theme from Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky's ballet Swan Lake.

I kind of need the guesses and not its updated to do some analysis without scrolling all over the place.

Other than Swans there are no Not It’s and the clues are such that none of the guesses can really be substantiated or discounted. Also I’ve been insanely busy this week so it’ll either be Saturday or, if i go to the pub tomorrow, Sunday before I get a chance.

Back