Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 7 - January 2020 /// Clarence Clarity - No Now

I’m thinking more like @Bsdmr2 that symmetry itself might be the point so maybe

Muse - The Origin of Symmetry
giphy.gif

Confession - I’ve never had one of these. I think it must be a northern thing.

But I’m originally from Mansfield, which is just up the road from where you are now, and it’s something we’d always make with our fish n chips on a Friday evening! Assuming your from Eaton in Notts lol!

But I’m originally from Mansfield, which is just up the road from where you are now, and it’s something we’d always make with our fish n chips on a Friday evening! Assuming your from Eaton in Notts lol!
Close - Eaton in the Vale of Belvoir, so Lincolnshire / Nottinghamshire / Leicestershire border. Also, originally from Southampton so fish and chips were accompanied by curry sauce, not additional carbs! :eek:

Once I had a pulled pork sandwich with haggis in Edinburgh.
It was a cold day (for my South American standards, obviously), it was 9 am, it was 2 years ago, it was delicious, and I still remember it.

it’s Scotland, if you’ve come from South America it’s always a cold day haha!

that does sound really nice though. I do like haggis!

I love putting carbs on my carbs, so I think I'm game.

and I said squinting, @Joe Mac. trying to make the mirrored image of a town on a bay fit a musical connection.
I KNOW NOTHING, per usual.

Ever had chips and gravy from a chippy? I was devastated when I moved down south to find they didn't do it.

same when I moved over here. more obsessed with that manky cheap curry sauce instead. Heathens! I used to love Allen’s Fried Chicken on Oxford Road where you’d get a little pot of chicken gravy with your meal...

Ever had chips and gravy from a chippy? I was devastated when I moved down south to find they didn't do it.
well in this down south, I haven't seen it. unfortunately, I think I'd skip out on the traditional gravy (not one for beef), but I'll make sure it's on my list if I come across it traveling. I have had some tasty poutine variations, which are in that neighborhood.

Back