Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 6 - December 2019 /// The Gloaming - 3 [2019]

What is best tipple to have with a pizza?

• Beer

• Red Wine

• White Wine

• Other (Discuss Below)

• Pop

• Fizzy Pop

• Water

Results are only viewable after voting.
Gooooood Morning! It’s Monday!

We need some more talk in this thread! So to that end here are 3 more clues:

I own a physical copy of this album and it is in my Discogs
The OG vinyl release was over 2LPs
I have spun my copy in What’s Spinning on this site

That probably does not leave a lot of options open.

So far forum search found something from the gloaming ( he played more than one of those)
Doves - Last Broadcast
Noel Gallaghers High fyling birds
and the murder capital debut

I think The Gloaming is the most likely because i guess @Joe Mac wants to introduce us to something not all of us know and i thing the Murder Capital is too recent.

So i go with The Gloaming - live at the NHC

So far forum search found something from the gloaming ( he played more than one of those)
Doves - Last Broadcast

I think The Gloaming is the most likely because i guess @Joe Mac wants to introduce us to something not all of us know and i thing the Murder Capital is too recent.

I have definitely spun and posted more than that over the last 7 months!

Gooooood Morning! It’s Monday!

We need some more talk in this thread! So to that end here are 3 more clues:

I own a physical copy of this album and it is in my Discogs
The OG vinyl release was over 2LPs
I have spun my copy in What’s Spinning on this site

In @Joe Mac's collection :
1572858959261.png

On Discogs :
1572858808013.png

In the What's Spinning thread :
Bloc Party - Silent Alarm

God I love this album! I’ve listened to it thousands of times since it came out in 2005 and it still sounds fresh every time the needle hits the groove!

View attachment 8695

View attachment 8694

Silent Alarm confirmed!

I just did a quick glance over the forum search ( It had 10 pages of what´s spinning posts from you.
Those were the ones from European groups that were released this millenium i found. But i don´t guarantee completeness

I would not consider theis 2LP US version the OG vinyl release, though.

fair enough! I don’t think that’s comprehensive though, I’d be shocked if Ive only spun and posted 100 records on here given my proclivity for posting and the amount of time I spend spinning records!

Doves - Last Broadcast

fair enough! I don’t think that’s comprehensive though, I’d be shocked if Ive only spun and posted 100 records on here given my proclivity for posting and the amount of time I spend spinning records!
So your post is on the beleive that you have not spun so much rather than you seeing that your choice wasn´t among the albums named by me ?

But, forum searches are notoriously unreliable. But i don´t have the time to look through 550 pages of What´s spinning thread.

So your post is on the beleive that you have not spun so much rather than you seeing that your choice wasn´t among the albums named by me ?

But, forum searches are notoriously unreliable. But i don´t have the time to look through 550 pages of What´s spinning thread.

It’s based upon the fact that I’ve definitely spun and posted a record this month that isn’t in that list, and can think of 3 others off the top of my head that aren’t in your post. I’ve been quiet on there the last month whilst my amplifier had been mended but I still be in shocked if I’d posted just 10 pages in there lol!

I wish it was silent alarm, though. Still have the OG from wichita. I know that it was one of my most anticipated releases that year.
I had seemn them in december 13 opening for the Wedding Present and Broken Social Scene/ Apostle of hustle and everyone there knew they would not be opening such fans for much longer

Back