Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 6 - December 2019 /// The Gloaming - 3 [2019]

What is best tipple to have with a pizza?

• Beer

• Red Wine

• White Wine

• Other (Discuss Below)

• Pop

• Fizzy Pop

• Water

Results are only viewable after voting.
Not 2xLP
Up the Bracket
The Coral
West Kirby County Primary (we're not counting 7" are we?)
The Gloaming (2013)
Dogrel
Silent Alarm (suspect as seen above. first UK single LP, first US 2xLP)
The Race For Space
Employment
Brutalism
Don't Believe The Truth
A Guide to Love, Loss & Desperation (doesn't appear to be released on vinyl, or am I missing something?)

That leaves:
Boy In Da Corner
Caoimhín Ó Raghallaigh & Thomas Bartlett
Think Tank

Of these three, in Joe's discogs:
edit: Think Tank (as Joe pointed out, it's in his box set)

He has spun both of these as well as the other two Gloaming LPs that are 2xLP in What's Spinning.

I think calling Caoimhín Ó Raghallaigh & Thomas Bartlett a group/band might be a stretch for a duo, no?

Last edited:
I just did a quick glance over the forum search ( It had 10 pages of what´s spinning posts from you.
Those were the ones from European groups that were released this millenium i found. But i don´t guarantee completeness
The search only returns ten pages no matter what. However, if there are more than ten, if you go to the bottom of page ten, you'll see this:

1572878994271.png

Not 2xLP
Up the Bracket
The Coral
West Kirby County Primary (we're not counting 7" are we?)
The Gloaming (2013)
Dogrel
Silent Alarm (suspect as seen above. first UK single LP, first US 2xLP)
The Race For Space
Employment
Brutalism
Don't Believe The Truth
A Guide to Love, Loss & Desperation (doesn't appear to be released on vinyl, or am I missing something?)

That leaves:
Boy In Da Corner
Think Tank

Of these three, in Joe's discogs:

He has spun this as well as all the other two Gloaming LPs that are 2xLP in What's Spinning.

I think calling Caoimhín Ó Raghallaigh & Thomas Bartlett a group/band might be a stretch for a duo, no?

Dizzee Rascal is a solo artist. Jan’s guess of the live album stands too, it’s 2LP. I do own think tank too. It’s in my Blur 21 box (that box their first 7 albums) and @gaporter also guessed The Magic Whip, if I remember correctly, which still works too.

Last edited:
The search only returns ten pages no matter what. However, if there are more than ten, if you go to the bottom of page ten, you'll see this:

View attachment 21551

honestly I have posted that much that I think that if the shoe was on the other foot I’d just search for the album I was thinking about guessing to see if I’d spun it rather than trawling through all those posts!

Dizzee Rascal is a solo artist. Jan’s guess of the live album stands too, it’s 2LP. I do own think tank too. It’s in my Blur 21 box (is their first 7 albums) and @gaporter also guessed The Magic Whip if I remember which still works too.
Good points, I was just blindly applying the new clues to the guesses post on the first page. Looks like it hasn't been updated since Tuesday. Man, I didn't think about box sets!

honestly I have posted that much that I think that if the shoe was on the other foot I’d just search for the album I was thinking about guessing to see if I’d spun it rather than trawling through all those posts!
Yep, good advice.

You can lie to the others but you can't lie to me! Remember that Saturday morning.

How could I forget! I only got the crazy Dylan last week. Man it sounds good but I still can’t believe I bought a single album that was that much...

... I wonder if @Murfocakes and @NathanRicaud remember that morning too. Also come join the fun guys!

How could I forget! I only got the crazy Dylan last week. Man it sounds good but I still can’t believe I bought a single album that was that much...

... I wonder if @Murfocakes and @NathanRicaud remember that morning too. Also come join the fun guys!

Money well spent. Don't even think more about it. What is done is done, money that is gone is gone.

@Murfocakes , @NathanRicaud, come on guys! I want to know how @NathanRicaud loves Silent Alarm!

Back