Needles & Grooves AotM /// Vol. 51 - September 2023 Two-Fer/// Daniel Bachman - Seven Pines and Almanac Behind - See Post #2

dude is prolific

Three Lobed Recordings just announced a listening party for When The Roses Come Again:

Daniel Bachman's "When The Roses Come Again" Listening Party

The event is scheduled for:

Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 7:00 PM EST

New Bachman is always a great time around TLR HQ and the pending release of "When The Roses Come Again" is no exception to that rule. Join us - and DB! - for this listening party as we listen to the LP a couple of days prior to formal release. DB will weigh in with commentary on the album's recording and assembly, recipes and who knows what else. Join us, perhaps? Cory/TLR

My wife “thanks” you for introducing me to more interesting “music.” Well that’s the way she felt about the last couple anyhow. The first one is fine with her. lol

I feel like our wives would have a great time together shittalking a bunch of the music we like.
Man, I don’t know. She will just tell me it’s too loud. I have headphones now so the really weird shit never reaches her ears.

She loves to call me elitist about music and then tell me that artist a or b is just terrible and makes awful music.

Back