Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 5 - November 2019 /// Ruen Brothers "All My Shades of Blue" (2018)

Don’t know sorry! It’s miles ahead of the 4 men with beards copy. What I will say is that all the abbey road 1/2 speed remaster ones I have sound stellar and are better than the same albums other OG presses for new or recent remasters for old. They’re sort of the next notch down from the audiophile pressings from mofi and the like.

No doubt it's better than 4MWB...

I have some of the Eurythmics reissues and The Police Box set, which are Abbey Road and which I quite enjoy, which is why I'm curious.

Wow people. I just leave one afternoon to see The Cure live* and all hell breakes loose in here. I updated the first post eliminating all of the previous guesses (Not European) and addind 2 new guesses. Please let me know if I missed anything.

Alright @ThePakoBuelna, time to answer our questions!

*I'll brag about this for at least a week tbh, so you can go ahead and silence me if it bothers you

Wow people. I just leave one afternoon to see The Cure live* and all hell breakes loose in here. I updated the first post eliminating all of the previous guesses (Not European) and addind 2 new guesses. Please let me know if I missed anything.

Alright @ThePakoBuelna, time to answer our questions!

*I'll brag about this for at least a week tbh, so you can go ahead and silence me it if bothers you

THE JAM ARE EUROPEAN!

THE JAM ARE EUROPEAN!
You're absolutely right. Corrected

So is Nilüfer Yanya.

London is in Europe 😉
That can be debated. We may not have a Brexit deal yet, but the UK has been erased of every European map I own*

*And I own a bunch, because, you know, that's like a useful thing.

JK. Corrected too.

You're absolutely right. Corrected

That can be debated. We may not have a Brexit deal yet, but the UK has been erased of every European map I own*

*And I own a bunch, because, you know, that's like a useful thing.

JK. Corrected too.

But you randomly left Manchester alone floating in the sea between Ireland and France? 😉

2010's

Solo artist or band?

Band

Is the artist living?

Male or female or other?

Genre?

Yes.
Male.
You had a clue about this already, but if I had to say something I would say it's influenced by old school Rock N' Roll.

Is it Radiohead or Radiohead adjacent?

Everything is in it's right place(No, it's not) :p

In which language are the lyrics of the songs?

English.

Bonus Questions!

What's for lunch!?
I made some Pork with prunes,apple and ginger with a Tarte Tatin! Attached picture.

IMG-20191009-WA0003.jpg

Is there a question for @ThePakoBuelna in there somewhere sir!?

No.

This is fun.

2010's

Band

Yes.
Male.
You had a clue about this already, but if I had to say something I would say it's influenced by old school Rock N' Roll.

Everything is in it's right place(No, it's not) :p

English.

Bonus Questions!

I made some Pork with prunes,apple and ginger with a Tarte Tatin! Attached picture.

No.

This is fun.
Wow we got a ton of material now. The Oasis guess is looking like a sort of front runner to me. I mean... They're notorious for their Beatles impersonation (old school rock influence).

Also,@ThePakoBuelna, you said it's a band, but then said its a male artist. Is the lead singer male, or all of the members in the band?

Wow we got a ton of material now. The Oasis guess is looking like a sort of front runner to me. I mean... They're notorious for their Beatles impersonation (old school rock influence).

Also,@ThePakoBuelna, you said it's a band, but then said its a male artist. Is the lead singer male, or all of the members in the band?

My oasis guess wasn’t released in the 2010s so it’s looking eliminated

Ruen Brothers is not North American
The video is genre: old school Rock and Roll. Ruen Brothers play an old-style rock.
The Rolling Stones: British. Ruen Brothers are British
The Everly Brothers: brothers. Ruen Brothers are brothers
The image matches up with the cuff and the guitar
The Ruen Brothers are English, which is on the European continent
The album is 2018 so 2010s
It's a band.
That's alive.
And Male
And influenced by old school rock, "what a modern album with Roy Orbison and produced by Phil Spector would sound like"
And it's in English.

Ruen Brothers is not North American
The video is genre: old school Rock and Roll. Ruen Brothers play an old-style rock.
The Rolling Stones: British. Ruen Brothers are British
The Everly Brothers: brothers. Ruen Brothers are brothers
The image matches up with the cuff and the guitar
The Ruen Brothers are English, which is on the European continent
The album is 2018 so 2010s
It's a band.
That's alive.
And Male
And influenced by old school rock, "what a modern album with Roy Orbison and produced by Phil Spector would sound like"
And it's in English.

It's in @ThePakoBuelna 's discogs. Wrap it up.

Back