Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 5 - November 2019 /// Ruen Brothers "All My Shades of Blue" (2018)

Yeah, Gloria Trevi and Alejandra Guzmán have been in the business a very long time. Trevi made a comeback after... Some allegations of stuff in the 90's and a brief time in jail if I recall correctly(if you are interested I'm sure it's online, if not just enjoy the music lol) Alejandra Guzmán has always been the Pop rocker girl of excellence in Mexico. Kinda like Pink I suppose?

I've lost track of popular music in Mexico since a few years ago but Trevi and Guzman are almost always on the radio.

I had no idea Alejandra Guzman was still on music business. I thought she had retired in the mid-90s.
Gloria Trevi was big here; her songs reappear every now and then, mainly "Todos me miran". That's a staple in gay bars.

Good Morning N&G fam! Hope you had a great weekend!.

That's a close up of a photo of Thalia.

Edit: oh shit, IT IS a photo of Thalia
image.jpeg

It kinda looked like overalls. Like, the colors on the right could be an arm coming out of a sleeveless thing and the pink/orange thing is a pocket.

Googling “album cover wearing overalls” probably resulted in me being placed on some strange watchlists....

It kinda looked like overalls. Like, the colors on the right could be an arm coming out of a sleeveless thing and the pink/orange thing is a pocket.

Googling “album cover wearing overalls” probably resulted in me being placed on some strange watchlists....
I think it just looks like a blue background. Pink is part of a shirt or something. Thing on right is arm or leg. Can't find anything that matches either though.

K-pop confirmed :

young-smiling-man-in-retro-style-holding-a-record-with-one-hand-in-his-pocket-staring-at-front-X32AN6.jpg

Back