Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 5 - November 2019 /// Ruen Brothers "All My Shades of Blue" (2018)

What the eff did I just watch??? And I have a pretty high tolerance for pop. But this was like pop has the flu and this is the aftermath.
I think you’re being kind, it’s like aftermath of Bieber having a dodgy curry.
I feel like that song must be what pop music sounds like to people who say all pop music is shallow and soulless. I just can't imagine a group of people composing that trainwreck and thinking "yes, we've done it. This was exactly what we were hoping to achieve."

I feel like that song must be what pop music sounds like to people who say all pop music is shallow and soulless. I just can't imagine a group of people composing that trainwreck and thinking "yes, we've done it. This was exactly what we were hoping to achieve."

I actually watched that and thought, "3 dudes here...these MFers just named their group after their first initials, didn't they?" And yes, Wikipedia confirmed that's accurate. 😂 Just the least amount of effort possible all-around

"Have a great day" - a good message, with centered text... centered is an alignment... good alignment... like you would get at a chiropractor. Spinal alignment... spine, backbone? Skeletons - yes, skeletons, good alignment... good vibes? Being grateful? Touch of Gray music video... Skeletons... all the clues clearly point to Songwriter X and The Skeleton Band - Fell in a Well

That songs always been eclipsed by is cover imo

I have a feeling this is going to be a chaotic ride. I'm ready for it! And then for @ThePakoBuelna to confirm I was right all along - it's Paula.
220px-Robin_Thicke_Paula.jpg

Good afternoon, N&G fam. Sorry for the delay, workload was extra heavy today. Time to relax to some music, grab a drink and... Oh wait... It's Tuesday. Well whatever you do, be sure to do it good.

Your first clue for the album/artist is:

It's not Cafe Tacvba.

See you next time!

The artist is not from North America

Good afternoon, N&G fam. Sorry for the delay, workload was extra heavy today. Time to relax to some music, grab a drink and... Oh wait... It's Tuesday. Well whatever you do, be sure to do it good.

It's not Cafe Tacvba.

See you next time!

And just like that, Paula is eliminated.

Dammit.

I thought I had a chance this month.

Yellow Magic Orchestra - Solid State Survivor

$18.85 on amazon us
Japanese
Electronic (so another genre!) According to the wiki, They are credited with playing a key role in the development of several electronic genres, including synthpop, J-pop, electro, and techno, while exploring subversive sociopolitical themes throughout their career.

It's not Cafe Tacvba.

See you next time!

THALIA CONFIRMED!!!!

tumblr_nb1xvaP3AS1sgzowfo1_500.jpg

Back