Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 5 - November 2019 /// Ruen Brothers "All My Shades of Blue" (2018)

eb2d29bca8b6cac5a91345e4dfc29a8a.gif

Yes, I do enjoy chaos.

Also, to tide you over and to make a small tribute to one of the last big idols in Mexico. This past weekend we lost Jose Jose, one of the last great voices in music, Mexico's own Frank Sinatra. I'll leave you with what is arguably his most famous and best song(and I think @agutierrezb won't let me lie about this), El Triste.

First of all, I debated on what emoji to use when "reacting" to your post, but then realized that the "Cheers" beers were the only appropriate reaction to José José.
Second, let me point that Café Tacvba covered his song "Una mañana" on their first MTV Unplugged, so it's obviously Café Tacvba.

We hope you have a great day.​

"Have a great day" - a good message, with centered text... centered is an alignment... good alignment... like you would get at a chiropractor. Spinal alignment... spine, backbone? Skeletons - yes, skeletons, good alignment... good vibes? Being grateful? Touch of Gray music video... Skeletons... all the clues clearly point to Songwriter X and The Skeleton Band - Fell in a Well

Back