Needles & Grooves AotM /// Vol. 43 - January 2023 /// Aaron West and The Roaring Twenties - Routine Maintenance

I’m gonna start ramping up the clues since it seems we’re a bit stumped.

Clue 6 (location or actors are not the clue):
1670597594001.jpeg

Clue 7:
This clue was incorrect when I posted, my
Apologies.

Last edited:
I feel like a dog chasing its own tail, and I'll I've got to show for my last hour or so of doing so is that I'm more tired now than when I started and the dishes still aren't done...

the divorce clue made me think of the mountain goats for some reason (also because of its connection to another claymation animated show) but i cant really think of things for the weast and the spoon clues

the divorce clue made me think of the mountain goats for some reason (also because of its connection to another claymation animated show) but i cant really think of things for the weast and the spoon clues

I briefly considered The Coroner's Gambit but couldn't make the other clues fit, then saw the price it's going for and realized I was once again wrong!

I feel like a dog chasing its own tail, and I'll I've got to show for my last hour or so of doing so is that I'm more tired now than when I started and the dishes still aren't done...

No need for sads @tonythegamer - I'm enjoying myself even if I'm feeling unable to crack the code. It was nice to actually dig in a bit last night, rather than just throw up a knee-jerk guess as soon as you drop a clue.

I feel like the spoon might be my undoing!
Oh my gosh I led you guys astray with one of my clues 😩 , and yes it was the spoon being incorrect. I misread a word and posted too quickly. The spoon clue is not relevant or correct anymore.

The new (correct) clue 7:
1670689414948.jpeg

Clue 8:
1670689184423.gif
Clue 9:
the album is from 2019 and is a folk rock project

Oh my gosh I led you guys astray with one of my clues 😩 , and yes it was the spoon being incorrect. I misread a word and posted too quickly. The spoon clue is not relevant or correct anymore.

The new (correct) clue 7:
View attachment 160780

Clue 8:
View attachment 160779
Clue 9:
the album is from 2019 and is a folk rock project

I really thought this was going to make it easier but I think I have my head up my own ass!

More clues! (I’ll post the extremely obvious connection clue on the 12th if no one has it!)

Clue 10:
1670738769810.jpeg
Clue 11 (a reference to my personal favorite song on the album)
1670738913255.jpeg
Clue 12:
This is the second album from this artist.

Last edited:
Back