Needles & Grooves AotM /// Vol. 40 - October 2022 /// 🎃/// Tash Sultana - Flow State

I have never participated in one of these AOTMs, but I just want to say that Tash is incredible live. Such an amazing talent!

I'm honored that this is your first ROTM participation! Also I am super happy you enjoy Tash's music, too!

:D

Note, there's no pressure to actually buying the record. It's all good either way! 🍻

If I didn't already own it I would 100% buy it. I have their whole discography including the live album.
Amazing pick by you!!!
I'm honored that this is your first ROTM participation! Also I am super happy you enjoy Tash's music, too!

:D

Note, there's no pressure to actually buying the record. It's all good either way!

I didn't follow along here, but saw Tash Sultana live at a festival over the summer. Never heard of her before and was just blown away. Might have to pick this up
Awesome you got the Tash live! They put on an incredible show, lots of intensity and passion!

Tash will be on tour this year! Check them out! They put on an awesome show! I am going to the Newport, KY show.

I'm hoping the add a Victoria date between Port Townsend and Vancouver because I don't know that we'll be able to make the trek over for the Vancouver show (though it's at one of my absolute favourite venues)

Back