Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 4 - October 2019 /// Camarón de la isla - La leyenda del tiempo

I don’t think this is it (nor do I think my current guess is it) because of the lyrics sleuthing, but what’s the take on Sadao Watanabe? He has an At the Montreux Jazz Festival album too, so that got my attention. That he’s a Japanese jazz musician known for Bossa Nova got me curious about him.

"Its f'ing ON :devilish:"

Ok based off ur reply on my status I will go with

Marvin Gaye - Let's Get It On

Cuz u got soul it seems. U like the funk????
Oh I love the funk, and that is probably my favorite Gaye album.
BTW, Marvin played in Montreux in 1980, since everyone seems to think that has something to do with the RoTM.

I don’t think this is it (nor do I think my current guess is it) because of the lyrics sleuthing, but what’s the take on Sadao Watanabe? He has an At the Montreux Jazz Festival album too, so that got my attention. That he’s a Japanese jazz musician known for Bossa Nova got me curious about him.
Not it, but that's a good guess

So its not jazz (or at least jazz fusion), metal, rock (or at least art rock), and pop singer songwriter (which could be called country or soul)

I dunno if it's electronic because no lyrics on the majority of electronic music.

I'm gonna go with funk

Funkadelic - Maggot brain

Back