Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 4 - October 2019 /// Camarón de la isla - La leyenda del tiempo

In Colour is VERY interesting. I love that album. The only tiny issue I see would be that maybe a lot of people already have it. But so the eff what? If you want to choose it, do it!!
that was an issue i was having with the artist i chose instead

"should i go with the one people are slightly more likely to already own, or the more interesting if more difficult album"

emphasis on slightly

What I’ve found interesting about the picks so far is that they aren’t easily classified into distinct sub genres. Not-quite-or-at-least-not-just jazz, not-simply-Rock, a-bit-of-all-The-Metal, and unexpected-throwback-songwriter-pop. I’m looking forward into seeing how this goes!

And I really started paying close attention after Lou Reed was already basically confirmed. But the threads since then, I’ve discovered other bands and singers I had never heard of before and am now big fans of!

To me, that looks like the cover for Bill Evans' Live @ Montreux
R-3024535-1457463263-1809.jpeg.jpg

Final answer.
Looks like Chillon castle, definitely. It could point to Montrex because it is near tgere on lake geneva. It seems the only connection to the festival is the bill evans album cover. It might be the hint, but could also poi to something else.
Like great swiss musicians?

While digging around a google-hole (Bill Evans --> Eddie Gomez --> Steps Ahead --> live albums -->....) I discovered the very neat Steps Ahead Live in Tokyo 1986. If you guys get a second, I'd suggest giving it a listen. It's like some strange unholy mix of jazz, rock, funk, and 80s stuff. I don't know if I love it, but it's certainly out there while at the same time being very listenable.

Looks like Chillon castle, definitely. It could point to Montrex because it is near tgere on lake geneva. It seems the only connection to the festival is the bill evans album cover. It might be the hint, but could also poi to something else.
Like great swiss musicians?

I'm an architect, and I just thought about this:
Wouldn't it be dope if all of my clues referenced a building?

Instead of Montreux I'd go with the "Castle" hint.

Wamdue Projet - King of my Castle is confirmed. We'll actually the album's name is Program Yoursel. Close this thread.

Back