Needles & Grooves AotM///Vol. 32 February 2022/// The Faint - Wet From Birth

RED MONKEY
REOK MDNEY
BEDC MANTY
BEOC PANTY
BLOC PARTY

SILENT ALARM CONFIRMED!!!

(admit you guys were missing my guesses)
This was so good that I will give another hint because of it. And - I'd consider it a big one.

Hint #3: A "lead member" of this "group" has graciously agreed to do a Q&A with Needles & Grooves members.

1992 - Inner Circle - Bad to the bone , they were lead by the Lewis Brothers ( The Mannings ), and someone might be still alive to do an Q & A ...

just kidding, only needed an excsue for this

random thought regarding Payton - his nickame was The Sheriff if i recall that correctly

For this ROTM.
While exciting for your release, I'm not sure that is a hint then. I vowed to no longer use my powers as a mentalist on members of this site so no way to divine that.

Humbly request a new hint #3 or shenanigans shall be declared! Declared, I say!

Edit: unless "lead member" and "group" were purposeful, you sneaky snake!

It's Trent Reznor. Nailed it!

The hint implies information based on previous clues
So you're not going to let me shame you into another clue? Hmmm...no need.

Red Monkey = 12 Monkeys
Denver Broncos = Die Hard 2, filmed partly in CO
And if my math is correct, and I think you'll find it is, Bruce Willis will be interviewed for his landmark 1987 album The Return of Bruno (w special guest Trent Reznor talking about that albums impact on the making of PHM)

John Denver - Autograph (1980, another Monkey year)

Hint #1 is obviously for me, as I was born in 1992. We will go with Jo(h)n for that one

Hint #2 is a trick. It's not a name, year, or anything other than DENVER

Hint #3 - Dan Wheetman from the band is dishing out all the John Denver goss in a Q&A

Shut it down, yer welcome

hmmm-mmmm.gif

This guess pleases me.

The next hint is an expansion off Hint #2 —

Hint #2 is location related.
So the locations @duke86fan mentioned come into play.
+ SB50 was played in Santa Clara , CA .

I could guess a Cali reggae band but i want to move on since theres zero indication that you are going reggae. Maybe you were brave enough to pick a rap record !

ok here is my guesses of what it could be (going back to being the sleuth i was last time)

Location: born in New Orleans, College in Tennessee, and Played for Indiana and Colorado
18: number of tracks? maybe the artist or a member was this age when they made it

So the locations @duke86fan mentioned come into play.
+ SB50 was played in Santa Clara , CA .

I could guess a Cali reggae band but i want to move on since theres zero indication that you are going reggae. Maybe you were brave enough to pick a rap record !

I would recommend consulting the NFL thread on this clue. This is my last statement on Clue #2!

Back